Anyone ride a bicycle?

Options
Does anyone ride a bike? Not an exercise bike, a real one. What bike do you have? Im looking for a bike that will hold my 315lbs frame thats ideally like a beach cruiser. Beautiful and colourful, just like me!

Replies

• phasesme
    phasesme Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Man you are reading my mind!!! I really want to get a nice sturdy cruiser...I just don't think my size and a regular bike will mesh well together. Hopefully next spring it'll work out for me.
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I ride a bike and I freaking love it but my bike is from 1992 so I am of no help to you EXCEPT to say you should go to your local bike stores and ask for help and to try out the bikes - I have been out at stores looking for a new one and I have my husband with me he has been riding consistantly since 92. What I have noticed is feel and fit is very important. I am 318 now and many bikes out there have these seats where the post is like a shock kinda my husband isn't here right now so I can't get proper terminology but me getting on one of those the seat just sinks- not spose to- and it ruins the whole feel of the bike-- so we are looking for one with a solid non shock seat post... we found one at REI Outdoors Store but other things came up $ wise and we decided to wait till fall here is a link to what we were looking at http://www.rei.com/product/825433/novara-fiona-womens-bike-2013 hope that helps a little