159 members

Options
2»

Replies

• lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am part of a "profiled" ladies called the 3 F's...Fat, Fifty & Female, in the medical world.
    Perhaps we should rename the group to the FF&F's instead. That is certainly what I joined this group for, to hear how other FF&F's are conquering that stereotype.
  • kathyt08069
    kathyt08069 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I never heard that term but I certainly fit the description.
  • tputsche
    Options
    I think one reason for inactivity is that the groups are not accessible on the mobile app and a lot of users just use the app and do not go to the website.

I totally agree with that, I use my android most of the time, and its not easy to access the groups. but I do try to comment when I use the computer.
  • tputsche
    Options
    I am here and glad to see others looking for others to share their journey. I was posting quite a few topics in different groups and not really getting much of a response. I am 1 year post-op from the gastric sleeve, so maybe there aren't too many others with the same issues in this group, but we are all trying to get healthier.
    I am curious how you feel about your gastric sleeve? I have to have an para esophageal hernia repaired, and they suggested having a "sleeve" done with it, but I don't think its what I want to do, I just want the repair. But would be curious how you feel about yours. Since if they pressure me alot, I may end up with it, but prefer to not go through that big of a change.