May Weight Check In

Options
MrsBiscoe
MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
I did lose 4 lbs(end of April weight 188 lbs) , but gained it back. So I am staring the month of May with a gain of 4 lbs. I lose and I gain " what gives"

My starting weight for the month of May.

May 6 192 lbs
May 13 189 lbs
May 20
May 27

Goal weight for the end of May is 186 lbs. Good luck on everyone on their journeys. Since starting this challenge in December of 2012 til now I have lost a total of 8 lbs so far, still have 17 lbs to go for this challenge of losing 25 by July.

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am only down one lb this month even with doing Insanity.. I have to go back and see what my total loss is so far.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    okay..looks like I lost about 15 so far..maybe I can make that 10 by July..I plan on doing a 2nd round of Insanity so I will keep my fingers crossed.
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    I did lose 4 lbs(end of April weight 188 lbs) , but gained it back. So I am staring the month of May with a gain of 4 lbs. I lose and I gain " what gives"

May 6 192 lbs
    May 13 189 lbs
    May 20 189 lbs
    May 27

Goal weight for the end of May is 186 lbs. Good luck on everyone on their journeys. Since starting this challenge in December of 2012 til now I have lost a total of 8 lbs so far, still have 17 lbs to go for this challenge of losing 25 by July.
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options

May 6 192 lbs
    May 13 189 lbs
    May 20 189 lbs
    May 27 188 lbs

I weigh in today and lost another lbs need 2 lbs to reach my May goal. I will weigh in on Friday May 31 to see where I am at.