The least fun part of 30DS level 1 is .....

Options
2»

Replies

• ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definately the squat and shoulder press.My arms are so weak when I have to take them over my head...only using 1.5kg weights and still have to drop my arms for about 5 squats during the 2nd set. The (modified) push ups are definately getting easier though :-)
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    The butt kicks are killing me!!
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    the three mins of strength in the first circuit...hate it!
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' non-stop talking! I just wish she would shut up! Especially when I'm bout to die! I also hate those bicycle crunches! It feels like my stomach is in a knot when I finish!
  • sjlocklear
    sjlocklear Posts: 88
    Options
    I AGREE with ALL of these!!!

I'm not a fan of the 30ds, but I need to lose this weight and I know Jillian is the heffer to help with that...lol
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Jump rope.

I could do jump rope on its own maybe, but following jumping jacks is excruciating. And then you have to do more....

Exactly!!! This is what I struggle with the most! I think it wouldn't be so bad if i had an actual jump rope and was doing them that way... i actually love to jump rope. :-)
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lateral lunges with arm raises. Go eff yourself. Seriously.

LOL Couldn't have said it any better!!!
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I AGREE with ALL of these!!!

I'm not a fan of the 30ds, but I need to lose this weight and I know Jillian is the heffer to help with that...lol

THIS!
  • hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Those side lunges with the lateral arm raises.. I have to brace myself for it every-time. I feel like a shaking zombie after just the first set of them!
  • hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Those side lunges with the lateral arm raises.. I have to brace myself for it every-time. I feel like a shaking zombie after just the first set of them!
  • preeti77
    preeti77 Posts: 18
    Options
    The jumping jacks - I swear even with a sports bra I could knock myself out!
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between squat and press & side lunge w/ anterior raises :sick: I HATE anterior raises more so bc I never use those arm muscles. However, by day 8 I am now able to get through all of them!! :happy: