Help setting my goals

Options
jennors5
jennors5 Posts: 1 Member
Hi there I've been doing keto for a week now and went into ketosis after 2days, I work night shifts at the moment so I just eat what I've prepared at work and generally sleep all day so was easy to limit my carbs at first but I'm not entirely sure I have set my goals up correctly on this. If there's anyone who would be willing to take a peek and let me know if the ratios etc are right that would be great ????

Replies

• kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Goals aren't public. Perhaps you could just post what you've entered since we can't see.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    ^^ I can't see your diary, so I don't know what you've set for. I'll assume 1500 calories?

65% of that is 975 calories, divide by 9 to get grams of fat, and we have about 108-109 grams of fat per day.
    30% is 450 calories, divide by 4 and we get 112-113 grams of protein per day.

5% of that is 75 calories, divide by 4 and you have an allowance of 18-19 grams of carbohydrates per day.

*For the most part, try to keep grams of fat and protein nearly even, and stay under 20g of carbs per day.*