Clean Eaters - do you have a non-clean "guilty pleasure"?

Options
EmmaKarney
EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
Mine is veggie sausages...I love them!

I'm not even a vegetarian but I can't resist the odd Vegetarian sausage - my favourite brand is Cauldron.

Mmm 75 calories each they are so yummy.

Full of all sorts of crap but I only eat them every now and again. :laugh:

Replies

• ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt with chocolate sauce. Love it.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Fat Free half & half and Kashi Go Lean Crisp cereal. Kashi likes to pretend its clean, but when you start reading the long list of ingredients, you realize their idea of clean is way off. I've been actually been trying cleaner cereals, so far haven't found anything I like as much as Kashi. Drat!
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Larabars, while generally most of them are clean some of them have chocolate in them and those are my absolute favorites! :-) although they are fair trade and still 1/4 cup of fruit in each bar they are addicting
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    organic lamb sausages and organic ham are my clean eating downfall :love: :love: :love:
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I will happily eat sausages if they are organic and don't contain artificial ingredients - I know they're technically "processed" but it's nothing I couldn't recreate myself if I was so inclined!
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter frozen yogurt from any of the numerous yogurt shops in the area. Some have organic frozen yogurt, but not peanut butter...yet!
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    My fave not-so-clean weakness is Turkey Hill Salted caramel ice cream. It only has 5 ingredients....bu the caramel has HFC...yuck! So after this container is gone, I found a "clean" caramel sauce recipe that I am going to try. I also have a soft serve ice cream machine, but only use raw milk, so it is never as creamy.....