Confession time...

Options
NakeshiaB
NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
I missed Thurday's workout :-( I got home, still sore from Wednesday, I sat down for 5 minutes to check my personal emails, and I fell asleep! That's right, I fell asleep sitting on the couch for a good hour! Lord knows what my partner was thinking... By the time I woke up, cooked dinner and ate, I was feeling so dizzy and achy that I put myself to bed. Today I feel better and I managed to get up at 5.30am and do the Friday core and stretch workout, but I feel a little guilty for missing a day, especially after half-assing Monday. Not sure how tomorrow will go, I'm at a course all day so will have to do the Super Saturday Screamer in the evening...

How are you all going? Anyone else have a confession to get off their chest?

Replies

• myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I ate half a Lindt bunny yesterday.
    I'm really struggling with the low calories, happy to exercise but twice this week I've ended up netting a negative.
    I'm an emotional volcano cried today and yesterday
    I'm really concerned about work on Sunday and my ability to stick within calories normally I burn around 600-900 additional caps at work so freaking out...,
    Also I've committed to getting up at 7am and already thinking about bailing

Wow had a little to get off my chest
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better after getting that out!

I had another slip up over the weekend, I was so mentally and physically drained from a weekend long course that I couldn't manage the Supoer Saturday Screamer. Still I got in a killer workout this morning and I'm about to head to an hour long yoga class.

Don't beat yourself up, all us newbies are still adjusting and it will probably take a couple of weeks to get into the swing of things. Remember part of my favourite quote: ...every right choice you make will strengthen you.