My experience with NROLFW

Options
Definitely learning to ignore the scale entirely since starting to lift! It's gone up and down and has been so wacky - but my clothes are fitting better and I could visually see a difference quickly. Don't get discouraged if you're new to lifting and you see a little gain or no loss in the beginning - just focus on getting stronger/healthier/fitter.

Feel free to friend me, and don't get frustrated!

Replies

• tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    same for me! great attitude to have. it's been tough to wrap my mind around eating more and ignoring the scale. but you're right, we can do this!
  • deadlifting_diva
    deadlifting_diva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I absolutely agree with this. I log my weight, but only for record keeping purposes these days. I have been more excited about the numerous improvements I see and feel and completely satisfied with my minor three lb. loss.
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. I just quit weighing myself. After 6weeks I jumped on the scale and saw a loss. Weighed myself a month later and lost 2more pounds. I really feel so much better NOT weighing myself. Most of my clothes are falling off of me so no matter what I weigh I know I'm losing, that I look better, and I am a lot healthier. Ditch the scales!