Frustrated with Graves Disease vent...

rosielko
rosielko Posts: 81 Member
Hi,
I was diagnosed with Graves last Jan 2012, responded well to meds Beta blocker and methimazole actually still kept loosing weight and looked like i was heading for remission. Sept/Oct i went off all meds...and started gaining and ended up gaining most of my weight loss back...Feb/March my pcp noticed my levels were going hyper and by April levels were dropping...i was loosing weight and put back on meds 3 times a week....I am exercising/walking/eating better and loosing again ..had blood drawn yesterday dr calls tonight..my levels have stabilized but something is abnormal..I dunno I was too upset..all i know is my meds are being upped again...till I see her on the 28th...hubby says don't worry and call the Dr back on Monday and he will listen with me...but i needed to vent here where ya'll understand how upsetting/depressing this is..Thanks for listening

Replies

• dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 373 Member
    So sorry! It's so frustrating trying to try and find the right meds for your body to heal and for your mood and well being. Hoping you get some good news on Monday. ((((hugs))))