Friends

Options
sandydiane
sandydiane Posts: 19 Member
I'm eating 1200 calories a day plus exercise calories and looking for friends. I know there's two schools of thought on calories in the general forums. Those who do 1200 calories and those who do TDEE. I would like some friends who believe in 1200 calories plus exercise. Thanks.

Replies

• cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... I am getting amazing results from eating 1200 calories (plus exercise some days if I need it). I don't starve myself... I just believe in only eating when I'm hungry... I hear my Dr tell me all the time with my boys, "when they are hungry they will eat.." I feel that applies to adults as well... Do not eat when you are not hungry... My body tells me when I'm hungry... 1200 calories works for me... I don't plan on changing it any time soon... looking forward to being friends :flowerforyou:
  • khk1980
    khk1980 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I am on a 1200 plus exercise. Overall the 1200 is working really well for me. Days when I work out, I try to estimate calories burned and I feel free to eat them back if I'm hungry. Some days I am, and some I'm not. I really try to listen to my body on this diet and all my 1200 calories are nutrient rich foods like veggies, lean proteins, and beans, etc. My biggest issue is portion control so that's been the challenge...my husband makes a big delicious steak and I have to only eat half! :) My biggest challenge is at night when I want to snack, but I have been fighting through it. It's not that I'm necessarily hungry, I just am used to eating.

Hope all is going well for you guys.