Purple & Black Loft!

Replies

• Jennifer8348683
    Jennifer8348683 Posts: 50 Member
    1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage DONE
    2. 1 session of something new = 1 lbs advantage DONE - gardening
    3. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage did some but not much. My main exercise is boot camp.
    4. Eliminating a food you eat too much of for the entire week = 1 lbs advantage NOT DONE
    5. Posting on the group discussion board or PMing your captain 5 times this week = 1 lbs advantage DONE

My weight is 166. :) Down a little.
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage ** I'm at 6/7 right now
    2. 1 session of something new = 1 lbs advantage ** Tried Zumba this week for the first time. It is different but fun.
    3. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage ** I have 21 miles biked so far and probably won't get any more
    4. Eliminating a food you eat too much of for the entire week = 1 lbs advantage
    5. Posting on the group discussion board or PMing your captain 5 times this week = 1 lbs advantage ** This is post #6 this week

I onlly had 1 cookie this week instead of 1 every day. So I tried to eliminate.
    Weight is at 228
  • pjgreen0830
    Week 8 challenge

1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage - 1 daily AM workout down - PM workout later along with Zumba
    2. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage - 4 miles today
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage -
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn -
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe -
  • kelseyka
    kelseyka Posts: 281 Member
    Thanks for posting ladies!! It seems we keep losing people :( Any ideas on how to motivate one another???

Our challenges this week :

1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage
    2. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe

I say we can definitely burn enough!! Even if we walk or do something low key it all adds up. Lets check in daily to see how we are doing!

SO far today I have burned 150 calories. Pushups I will do later!!
  • pjgreen0830
    I don't think I understand how this burn thing is going to work. Can you explain it to me? Are we just talking about what is in the exercise calculator part or is there someplace else I need to look? I think I'm brain dead today, so excuse stupidity.
  • kelseyka
    I don't think I understand how this burn thing is going to work. Can you explain it to me? Are we just talking about what is in the exercise calculator part or is there someplace else I need to look? I think I'm brain dead today, so excuse stupidity.

Nonsense! lol Basically the goal is just for the team to burn a certain amount of day. She suggested 300 calories a day per person.

For our team that would mean 1,500 calories a day or 10,500 total for the week. Although if someone burned 500 they could cover someone who burned less. Get the idea?? I think its a great goal to have...an extra walk or extra mile during that run etc. Normally I'd be done after my run but I think I might do something extra tonight to meet the 300. Its a good little motivator for me.
  • pjgreen0830
    Like I said, I'm brain dead today. I think we just go to the exercise tab and find it there. Is that right? That is my question or is there something else I need to do to figure it out. I work out quite a bit, twice a day every day and 3 times on Tues and Thurs. Today it says 1,373 / 254 under calories burned. Is that what we're supposed to be looking at?
  • kelseyka
    Like I said, I'm brain dead today. I think we just go to the exercise tab and find it there. Is that right? That is my question or is there something else I need to do to figure it out. I work out quite a bit, twice a day every day and 3 times on Tues and Thurs. Today it says 1,373 / 254 under calories burned. Is that what we're supposed to be looking at?

Oh ya. So under settings at one point you said your goal was 254. And you burned 1373. Without looking I cant say if thats daily or weekly but you can always change it too. OR you can go to the reports tab and look up calories burned the last 7 days but that doesnt give an exact number...just a graph. Does that help?? if no message me.
  • kelseyka
    A bit late...but loved the idea. Made a motivation board on my fridge...Hopefully it'll curve a binge or bad choices! <3

9k0ykk.jpg
  • pjgreen0830

Oh ya. So under settings at one point you said your goal was 254. And you burned 1373. Without looking I cant say if thats daily or weekly but you can always change it too. OR you can go to the reports tab and look up calories burned the last 7 days but that doesnt give an exact number...just a graph. Does that help?? if no message me.

Yep! That was my daily burn for yesterday then. I had 3 workouts yesterday. On Tues and Thurs I work out at the gym at the office in the morning before work, leave work and go to Zumba, then go to box and band class (kickboxing) . The rest of the days of the week I only get 2 workouts in, in the morning and the box & band class. Regardless as long as I am able to go, my burn is high. Right now I think it is 391/254. If I could just keep my calories low. LOL!
  • pjgreen0830
    Week 8 challenge

1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage - 2/7 workouts completed
    2. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage - 4 miles 6/11 - 3 miles 6/12
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage - 40
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn - Another 765 today for a total of 2138
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe - no dessert second day
  • kelseyka
    Week 8 challenge

1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage - 2/7 workouts completed
    2. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage - 4 miles 6/11 - 3 miles 6/12
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage - 40
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn - Another 765 today for a total of 2138
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe - no dessert second day

you might make our goal alone! Great work! :)

Where is everyone else? MIA??
  • Jennifer8348683
    Jennifer8348683 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi Ladies:

Just checking in to say hi. I'm still here. Doing more reading than writing but I'm here. :) Doing pretty good this week as far as weight loss. I have reach a 10 pound loss bench mark! Yay me! Looks like you ladies are doing good too.

Jenn
  • pjgreen0830
    Week 8 challenge

1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage - 3/7 workouts completed
    2. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage - 4 miles 6/11 - 3 miles 6/12 - 6 miles 6/13
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage - 40 + 60
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn - Added another 1219 today for 3357 total
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe - no dessert third day
  • kelseyka
    Hi Ladies:

Just checking in to say hi. I'm still here. Doing more reading than writing but I'm here. :) Doing pretty good this week as far as weight loss. I have reach a 10 pound loss bench mark! Yay me! Looks like you ladies are doing good too.

Jenn

yay!!! congrats
  • pjgreen0830
    You know, I think I might just be lazy tonight and not go to my second gym session. I've worked pretty hard all week. I did workout this morning before work and I will be tomorrow morning as well. So I'm opting out tonight. Maybe I'll do some pushups later

1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage - 4/7 workouts completed
    2. Person that walks/runs/bikes/swims the farthest = 1 lbs advantage - 4 miles 6/11 - 3 miles 6/12 - 6 miles 6/13
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage - 40 + 60
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn - 408 more today for 3765 total
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe - no dessert fourth day
  • pjgreen0830
    Headed out for a night with friends, dancing, playing pool, maybe even swimming. I won't be back in time to log everything for today, so I'll post this now and catch the rest on tomorrow's

1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage - 5/7 workouts completed
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage - 40 + 60 +50
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn - My total is 4309 after I added my 544 from this mornings workout
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe - no dessert fifth day
  • pjgreen0830
    1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage - 5/7 workouts completed
    3. Completing 300 push-ups = 1 lbs advantage - 40 + 60 +50
    4. Team Challenge: Burn approx. 2100 calories this week = 1 lbs advantage (if entire team succeeds in getting desired burn), extra 1 lbs advantage for team with highest burn - Added another 1153 for a total of 6462
    5. 5/7 days with no desserts = 1 lbs advantage, extra 1 lbs advantage for posting dessert recipe - no dessert sixth day