May 20th

Options
Fit Test Day!!!

I'm ready to start! You? :)

Replies

• Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Was pleased with my results this morning. Glad for an "easier" workout for a Monday morning.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I was glad, too! Fit test completed - I cannot believe it, but I got better in everything! Woohoo!

Pink Cheek - I looked at your results - AWESOME. In some exercises you doubled or tripled your numbers. Wow!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Do we post our 2nd fit test results on the original post or not?

Addendum: Found the answer.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    I was glad, too! Fit test completed - I cannot believe it, but I got better in everything! Woohoo!

Pink Cheek - I looked at your results - AWESOME. In some exercises you doubled or tripled your numbers. Wow!

I think being more comforatable with the exercises helped with a couple of them.
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Options
    Morning! As soon as I figure out how to edit I will post my fitness test results LOL
    I improved very slightly. Part of me is considering doing it again later today to see if being very tired this morning slowed me down/ I had a strong start but by the time I got to power jumps I was lagging! Another part of me just thinks I should leave it and just let it be what it is. Thoughts from my other insanity friends? Regardless I will do another workout today, that just wasn't enough...I am now so unsatisfied with a day that is too sedentary! :laugh:
    So if I don't redo the fit test I will hit the gym and do some good old incline treadmill walking!
    Happy Monday all!!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Just completed my fit test & posted my results. This go around was much better. I made some significant improvement in certain areas but, still a work in progress.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Just completed my fit test & posted my results. This go around was much better. I made some significant improvement in certain areas but, still a work in progress.

I looked at them and I am speechless. You ROCK!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well I was trying to boost my workout so I could stay on track with everyone next week but after the fit test and giving 100% I was beat. Took like an hour break and was hoping to get through Plyo too well right after the warm-up was done I was breathing and dead tired like I just completed the workout so I called it quits it was just too much. Well my body decided for me I needed a rest day so here I am right with you I will do the Plyo after work tonight. Great results everyone on their fit tests keep up the good work!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    But today we're only supposed to be doing the Test - Plyo is tomorrow I believe... Congrats on your results! Great improvement!
  • rafcon
    rafcon Posts: 11
    Options
    I'll be doing mine tonight after the kids go to bed... Very optimistic based on other's results! Congrats on two weeks in the books for most!!
  • chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The whole time I kept lurking on our Support Group, nervous to start the Fit Test; I was thinking that I would have numbers lower than my Original Sets..had a buddy of mine spot me and just kind of support me, she did well. I was surprised in my results and am proud of myself. The Globe Jumps still get me, and as for my Low-Plank Obliques,...I blame my sweaty arms slipping out from under me. Thought about redoing that one after wiping my arms off, but after a talk with my friend, I decided to leave it as is and use it to push me on my 3rd Fit Test; next time I know to wipe my arms dry before the last push..My results are re-edited into my Original Post, for those of you who are interested in it. As for those of you who have posted and have yet to post-but will, Congrats on y'alls results!
    Part of me is considering doing it again later today to see if being very tired this morning slowed me down/ I had a strong start but by the time I got to power jumps I was lagging! Another part of me just thinks I should leave it and just let it be what it is. Thoughts from my other insanity friends?
    I wanted to redo one of my sets as well. You can look at it two ways: <1> Leave it as is and let it fuel your energy to do better next time or <2> redo it, possibly getting better results, but be ready to Dig Deep on the 1st try on Fit Test 3.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Chasero, I agree about leaving it as it is. Redoing this exercise alone would mean better performance not only because of non-sweaty arms but also because of your higher energy level. Which is fine but could mean little or no progress on your Fit Test 3. But just look at your improvement esp. in power jumps! Wow!

Rosie - great, impressive results, too! Congratulations!