Month 2 Advice?

Options
Noraavon
Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm Nora. I'm starting Month 2 of my Medifast diet tomorrow, and I'm wondering about exercise. I know that Medfiast recommends that I start incorporating some activity now, but I'm concerned that working out will make me very hungry. I lost .3-pounds in week 4, and I'd like to lose more than that in week 5. Can anyone give me an idea of how much exercise I should add to avoid a plateau without returning to the hunger pains of the beginning of the program?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi Nora!
    Congrats on your progress so far! :flowerforyou:
    I've always been an avid exerciser so when I started Medifast & had to scale back my workouts I walked & also do Leslie Sansone dvds. Keep it low impact & listen to your body.
    Much luck!
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I usually did some light cardio three times a week and strength training twice a week
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! :D
  • fitmama2e
    fitmama2e Posts: 19
    Options
    I run, take interval and pilates classes now in maintenace and for each hour of excercise I add another 3 ounces of protein. When I was looking the majority of the weight I had to scale back and pretty much just did a hour of pilates most days and made sure I hit my 10,000 steps. It was challenging but I have fitness goals that didn't allow me to take time off. If you adjust your protein and listen to your body, you should be fine. If you are doing TSFL call you health coach or visit the medifast support boards.