Acknowledging your brokenness.

Options
Supergirl326
Supergirl326 Posts: 5 Member
Do find yourself having to come to the end of yourself before you throw up your hands in surrender? I know for me, I want to believe I'm Supergirl until I try to climb that impossible wall of weight loss and continually fall on my butt.

Replies

• TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    Been there and don't want to go back. I have finally realized this is bigger than me and I can't do it alone. I am SuperWife, SuperMom, SuperEmployee - I can do anything - NOT. But thankfully I do have someone that can and will help me along the way! PTL
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    After 1 year of stalled weight loss, I know that God will have to do the "heavy lifting" when it comes to losing this weight, because I obviously can't do it on my own. He's done many wonderful things for me, and I have hope that He will get me fit and healthy. And hope does not disappoint!
  • kmkloek
    kmkloek Posts: 1
    Options
    I am nearing a 90 lb. weight loss by journeying with God to get healthy physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. It happens from the inside, out, and is a process that has taken me 6 years. Time is not a consideration compared to the changes taken place within me on this adventure. What will tomorrow hold? Silver Sneakers
  • hborcy
    hborcy Posts: 1
    Options
    It is so hard to stick to the calories ration. This is day 3 for me. God is my only hope to success- for with God nothing is impossible.
  • Supergirl326
    Supergirl326 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It was wonderful hearing from all you Ladies. Man, we are all in the same boat. It is so biblical to be working together to share, be transparent and grow. I have Fibromyalgia, and so I have double forces working against me, but my Daddy God is bigger. I'm praying for all of you.