Introduce Yourself

Options
goldencoley
goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
Hi All,
Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Give a brief description as to why you are jumping on the Jillian Michael's band wagon and how we can help you stay motivated!!!

Replies

• newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Diana and I've heard a lot of great things abouat Jillian's workout. I also need the extra motivation. I'd like to make the commitment to myself and hopefully inspire and be inspired by this group. Looking forward to it.
  • Persistence30
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I started Jillian's body revolution two days ago and got really excited when I saw this group!!! I am excited to be part of this group in hopes to stay motivated to finish the program. I was mainly attracted to Jillian's body revolution because it only takes 30 minutes and with having a commute to work and raising three kids... time is a crunch for me but I think I found my answer and I am excited. Plus working out inside longer than 30 minutes is such a drag to me so another reason is that I can simply tell my self it is only 30 minutes. So far so good...
  • goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the excitement and MOTIVATION is exactly what this group is about!! I will not be officially starting the 90 days until Monday, June 3 as I plan to follow her guidelines as religiously as I possibly can... I will post the details of what they are over the weekend and try and keep up with a weekly check in for everyone! I think we should do weekly weigh-ins and measurements to help keep us accountable.

A little about myself... well I have been doing other Jillian workouts over the last couple months (shred, ripped, and 6 week 6 pack) but need to kick it up a notch and really stick to this for the full 90 days! I have seen some improvements, but I still have about 15 pounds to lose and several inches! I am getting married in September and would absolutely LOVE to be in the best shape of my life by the time I have to put on that gorgeous dress!!!!

Let's help each other stick with our goals and take the next week to prepare for the DEDICATION that will commence come the first Monday in JUNE!!!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • alil2loveab1e
    alil2loveab1e Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Tee I plan on starting the 90 days on June 21st. I am recovering from surgery and should be able to work out by then, if I am able to start before then I definitely will.

I am trying to tone and tighten up and get rid of at least 20 LBS in these 90 days by my boyfriends birthday.

I am excited and looking forward to this experience and the fact that the videos are 30 minutes, when I read that part made me more excited.
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am so excited to find this group. I just got the DVD's as a gift from my boyfriend because I really liked the JM videos (30 day shred & ripped in 30). Thought I had to start my own group until I saw this one! I will also be starting June 3rd and sticking to the schedule, so I'm with you goldencoley!!

I have three boys (14, 11 & 3) and work in an office job all day long...sitting...sitting and more sitting. Since joining MFP I have become more aware of my eating habits and become a lot more active. I did the 30 Day Shred in April and lost 8 lbs and 7" inches and am just completing the Ripped in 30 (so far 5 lbs and another 4" inches) I went from a size 14 to a size 10 and have even fitted into a size 8 on the weekend (still a little snug - showed a bit of a muffin top so I will wait a little longer before wearing again). I want to get back to a healthier me where I can just grab something to wear and go, not analyze my reflection looking for bulges to cover up. :smile:
  • ninjataxi
    ninjataxi Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi. I'm going to starting late June. Just finishing up the 30 day shred and then I'm off on vacation.

I have loved (and hated!) the 30 day shred. It amazes me that I can actually push ups now!

I am 39, with a very energetic 6 year old. My husband and I realized that we have piled
    On the pounds and it was time to do something about it. He joined me early on in the 30 day shred and we are both amazed with the results. I have not lost a lot of weight, which I Need to do, but the inches are falling off and I have discovered muscles that I never knew I had!
  • tomii13
    tomii13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I'm starting this Saturday June 1st :) First of the month, why not. lol

I've done 30DS, RI30 and NMTZ. I'm really looking to tone and lean out, so I'm crossing my fingers with this program.

I was between JMBR, Chalean Extreme, or NROL4W. But, since I've worked with Jillian I decided to take this leap of faith.

I'm currently I'm currently 154 and don't have much in mind as a goal with the program. Just hoping it is what I'm looking for. Weight loss and inches are always welcomed.
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm starting JMBR on Saturday, June 1st. I did it before, last year, made it to level 7, then fizzed out. I have to finish the program this time, so I'm starting again, at level 1. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do Body Rev over again, or do 30DS or RI30 (both of which I've never done). But since I like variety and not doing the same workout every day, I chose to do Body Rev again.

Let's get it! :)
  • michelle62c
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle. I've started and stopped JM Revolution a couple times since September. Two illnesses and busy life got me off track. I started again from day 1 yesterday and I can definitely tell that I have regressed!! I am looking forward to bringing my workout up a notch and completing the whole 90 days!