Starting BFL tomorrow. Anyone else?

Options
merflan
merflan Posts: 216 Member
I downloaded the book a while ago, but didn't get started. Going to start tomorrow. Anyone else started recently?

Replies

• paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

The program really, really works! It really is a challenge, but you will see amazing results.

I've done the program twice and it worked great both times. Unfortunately, I gained the weight back the first time. So I'm working hard to make sure that doesn't happen again.

I recommend that you really commit to the 12 week program and give everything you have to it. Before you know it, you'll be a month in and losing so much weight that you won't want to stop!

Feel free to friend me and ask any questions, or just post them here.

Let us know how you're doing!
  • Navymustng
    Navymustng Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have to get STARTED. Bought the BOWFLEX IN Jan. Been pushing it off. Monday would be perfect. Sign me up for a 12 week round. I need to lose 20-25 pounds. I just turned 49 and want to get in good shape before the BIG 50! See ya here.
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Seriously, just get started. The first few days are rough but once you get into a rhythm you'll feel great and you won't want to stop. Before you know it, you'll be down 10 pounds and going strong. Let us know if you have any questions!