looking for friends in late 30's early 40's

Options
jennhls
jennhls Posts: 32 Member
Hi, I'm new and looking for friends in a similar situation as mine to motivate and support each other in weight loss.

I am looking for friends in their 30's and 40's who are on those last 5-10 pounds and need a bit of motivation to get those last few off.

I have my 20 year high school class reunion coming up and would like to lose around 10 pounds by July 4.

I am 5'6" and currently weigh 137 I would like to weigh 130-127 so that I weigh about what I was in highschool. I currently am watching my calorie intake to around 1200 a day use exercise and the eat to live diet plan to help me achieve this goal. Post here or send me a request if you would like to be my friend.

Replies

• travellingmama
    travellingmama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My 20th reunion is this summer and that was my motivation for getting fit. I graduated at 93 lbs, but I do not want to be that thin. I just want my belly to not look pregnant. I started this journey at 124 lbs and 31% body fat (big belly and lots of jiggle for my small frame). My long term goal is to get to 25-27% body fat. I am currently at 123 lbs and 29.5% body fat, so slow progress.

I found out a few weeks ago that I won't be moving back to the US until two weeks after the reunion, so my motivation is waning. I need all the help I can get to stay on this path of exercise and healthy eating (my weakness).