Where is everyone at?

Options
woodwardtm
woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
I started the c25k towards the end of April. I am on Week 4, finished day 2 today. It was over 80 here today and I felt like I would die. I finished strong though. I need to find a new podcast though. The one that I had today was different from the one I used for W4D1. I found it rather offensive and will be deleting it off of my mp3 player. I guess I should screen what I download before I start my run. I kept thinking the next song would be better but it didn't improve. Just a personal taste thing...I'm a 47 year old woman and there are some things I would rather not hear in a "song".

Replies

• bettepower
    bettepower Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I did w4d3 this morning and am looking forward to beginning week 5 on Friday.
    Week 3 was the most difficult for me (did it twice), now I feel I have made a breakthrough, though I am sure I will have to repeat another week in the future for a series of breakthroughs. I am surprising myself!
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I finished week 4 today but I am truly concerned about week 5. To think that they want me to jog 20 straight minutes in 3 more runs is petrifying. I can't even imagine being able to do that.
    Nice to hear that there is someone in the same place as me.