Challenge 22May13

Options
2»

Replies

• diamondcricket
    diamondcricket Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So I did the first day of the crunch challenge last night, and I thought 20 seemed a little easy, so I kept going through the tv commercials. I ended up doing 60, and I didn't think it was awful until I stood up and then my entire torso felt like it was going to explode lmao.
    So lesson learned I will do the reccommended number of crunches that is written on the 30 day challenge. :D
  • ninashh
    ninashh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @AmyJRunner: I'm a pescatarian, too. I've only been at it for three months & I feel better, healthier, and more energized. It brings an interesting challenge to the diet! Trying to avoid carbs, while also staying away from most proteins... What do you make when you crave warm food?
  • irishdreamer84
    irishdreamer84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2 crunches and squats! Very surprised I made it to 50 squats.:smile:
  • FFXXIV
    FFXXIV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2 crunches and squats! Very surprised I made it to 50 squats.:smile:

Good job!! I'm going to do them tonight after work. How did you do the squats? Sets of 10 or did you power though? I can't go passed 10 without needing a small break :(
  • diamondcricket
    Options
    Day 2 completed of 30 day crunch challenge!
  • monkeestyles
    Options
    I"m doing mine this evening but made it through day 1! I'm excited to keep going! Good work to you all! <3
  • irishdreamer84
    Options
    Day 3 of the challenges complete! My abs are not sore, but my legs are definitely feeling it! :happy:
  • diamondcricket
    Options
    Day 3/30 complete of the crunch challenge! I attempted to do some squats today, did about 15 good ones and 4 baby ones, my tendon is not quite ready for it, so I'm not going to push that! But tossed in some knee lifts and that felt good. :)
  • zmeplay
    zmeplay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So I did the first day of the crunch challenge last night, and I thought 20 seemed a little easy, so I kept going through the tv commercials. I ended up doing 60, and I didn't think it was awful until I stood up and then my entire torso felt like it was going to explode lmao.
    So lesson learned I will do the reccommended number of crunches that is written on the 30 day challenge. :D

I did the same thing the first day. I was running all day yesterday and I forgot to do mine, so I will double up today.
  • diamondcricket
    Options
    Day 4/30 of crunch challenge complete! Got a few laps around the block in today as well! Tomorrow going to the pool :D
  • zmeplay
    zmeplay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Diamond
    Day5/30 Ab and squats :) I have never done so many squats and to think this is only the beginning.
  • irishdreamer84
    Options
    I'm liking these challenges so far! I've been able to keep up.
  • irishdreamer84
    Options
    90 squats was a little rough last night for day 7, and I'm feeling the 50 crunches.
  • irishdreamer84
    Options
    Days 8 & 9 done! Feeling good about these challenges!