Name That Exercise!! #100DayTilSummerChallenge

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Good Morning Fit Family!!!

Today it is real 30 DAYS TIL SUMMER!!! I am so proud of each and everyone of you..Thru the ups and downs, vacations, etc we still hung in there and kept it going...Yesterday challenge was fun and the booty/legs are feeling it...but today...We are going to all be creative and Name that Exercise!! What that is is name any exercise you can either do for 30sec repeatedly or 20reps of any exercise. ( Please don't add something that requires going to a gym) I will start off...

30 seconds of Suicides.....( you can up to 1 min if you need more of a challenge) it is basically running for one corner to another squating down to either touch your ankle or the floor and do the same an the other side...Works alot of areas....

We each will add on to create a little workout.....

Have a great day!

Replies

• FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    20 reps of burpees!!
  • nikki_mar
    nikki_mar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    50 Jumping Jacks!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    GM EVERYONE!!

Let me try this again.. LOL

50 bicycle crunches
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good old fashioned high knees!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Power jacks
  • lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Thanks again for keeping me focused and on my A game! I truly appreciate you! Let's do 30 second wall sits 4 times.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I will be doing some of these later today.

Superman is another great workout to add for those interested!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Great idea Steph! 20 pushups is my workout! I am definitely joining in! (Hopefully, I won't be too "broke down" before my CF class this evening, lol!!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    This is officially my rest day but as you can see I did a burn today. I will do some PLANKS for 30secs and do a couple of reps