Anyone doing Insanity?

Options
atuchon
atuchon Posts: 234 Member
I just started eating paleo/primal about 4 1/2 days ago. I have had a hard time finding enough things to eat to make up for my Insanity workouts. Should I just start eating sweet potatoes to get in some carbs? I have been super low on carbs so that was my only idea! Any advice would be appreciated!

Replies

• ronniiieee
    ronniiieee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am doing insanity and Im running into the same issue not eating enough to the fuel the workouts someone also suggested to add more sweet potato for good carbs but I dont know what to add either. I would love someone food plan because I know we aren't the only two trying the paleo lifestyle along with insanity.
  • dwest1976
    dwest1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity a couple months ago while eating primal. I did it early in the morning and usually followed up with workouts with a 4 egg omlette, a coconut water and some mid-morning dark chocolate later. I did eat quite a few sweet potatoes, but also lots of spinach and asparagus. I never really felt like I was carb deprived. If you do, don't be afraid to eat a banana or two.
  • nic_nac_04
    Options
    I would look into Plantains as well. Seared in ghee or duck fat... You won't believe the taste! hearty and delish!