Vacation Quandary

Options
13»

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Guys inviting a girl to an overnight anything- especially a cruise says "sex" so I can see why someone you just met wouldn't want to go. I can also see why a girl who knows it's going nowhere wouldn't want to go.

What I don't get is why in one post you say whoever comes it's just prostitution and in another say you have no FWBs.as if that's not what you want. So what you're saying is, you want us to tel you how to find some random girl who's crazy enough to go have sex with some guy she doesn't know in exchange for a vacay.

Good luck with that. Any girl who would do it is probably gonna leave you hurting in more ways than one.

I agree with P: points 1-3 match what I've seen too. On the cruises I've been on unless it's a singles cruise, I rarely found single guys and often run into other single girls who didn't realize there would be no unattached men. From what I read, bringing a guy buddy sounds like a good match for you.

I hesitate to recommend a platonic girl friend because, unless I'm reading you wrong, sounds like you intend to get drunk and get some and if she ends up being the one you "get" it might destroy your friendship when she doesn't realize this meant nothing.
    Well, I met a guy, had a 3 day date/relationship, cos we clicked immediately, and if he asked me to go away with him, I'd go!! Actually, I'd jump at the chance. What woman wouldn't??
    I wouldn't. Why do you write that like it's "wrong" to feel that way? Different strokes for different folks. Especially in THIS case... Even if I was ok with having sex outside of marriage, I wouldn't jump at the opportunity to, in his own words, be basically a prostitute.

I get the no drinking thing (even though I wish it weren't that way) because many guys don't want to get involved with a girl who doesn't drink. Could be AA. Could be too prudish. Could be too controlling. Could be they're a party pooper. Could be they're none of those things but that's just what guys assume.

How about taking one of the girls you're flirting with online? Or someone from this (or other fourms) you've at least interacted with for a few months in some format and who would be happy to do something exciting like this? I understand that a lot of people online hate to "get real" but what's the worst that can happen?

I dont even know what you're talking about when you say I make it sound 'wrong' JJ??........:huh:

I was just stating that I would go with the guy I just met because I felt comfortable in his company from the moment I met him. Therefore implying that if Chris meets a woman and they are mutually comfortable together then it would be an option.

And why do you always have to base everything people do in life on sex? Like if sex is 'wrong'?? Nobody was even talking about sex.
  • fullofwhimsy
    fullofwhimsy Posts: 218
    Options
    As long as I was pretty convinced my safety was in no danger, I would totally go on a trip like that if it was offered. In fact, a friend of a friend went to Bermuda on an important work trip recently and invited me...the only reason I didn't go was timing and I have a boyfriend. He said he thought I would be fun to travel with and knows I pull off the conservative/corporate persona well when required. Lol. But sex doesn't have to be a part of it or an exchange. I think being spontaneous is great!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    My little brother confirmed. He just graduated college, so it's a cool gift for him.

I'll save the sexin' for coworkers wives and daughters.

;)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My little brother confirmed. He just graduated college, so it's a cool gift for him.

I'll save the sexin' for coworkers wives and daughters.

;)

Thats one kick @ss graduation gift right there lol....makes you the awesome big brother