Options
    Not sure I am going to make it.
    Daily finishing below may calorie limit
    Working out at the gym 3 days a week
    walking 30 mins every night after supper
    but
    put on 2 lbs in the last 10 days.

WHY!!

Are you eating enough?? what kind of gym workouts are you doing?? Don't give up!
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I will let you know how I am doing tomorrow or Saturday with weights and measurements!
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I think I'm still holding onto water weight. I think I look like I've lost some, and people have made comments but the scale isn't moving. So I'm gonna play around with my calorie intake. I really want to look killer for the first day of summer!
  • busymom6
    busymom6 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    but

WHY!!

Are you eating enough?? what kind of gym workouts are you doing?? Don't give up!

I am ranging 10 - 50 calories below my limit. 30- 40 mins of cardio (spinning & Rowing ), 20 - 30 mins of weights/palates. drinking water the whole way through. very frustrated.
  • Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    I lost 1.8 lbs this week
  • josiereside
    Options
    but

WHY!!

I am ranging 10 - 50 calories below my limit. 30- 40 mins of cardio (spinning & Rowing ), 20 - 30 mins of weights/palates. drinking water the whole way through. very frustrated.

What are your calories set at??
  • josiereside
    Options
    Weight down a bit today, but more important some inches lost... not in my problem areas but it will get there! More measurements in a month!

Keep at it everyone!

Going to be a tough weekend for me food wise and no exercise but I will do the best I can!
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Losing weight (slowly) but injured my right knee then my left leg so instead of doing 30 day shred on week days and c25k 3 times a week I'm walking instead. Between 2-6miles on weekdays until recovered
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday, and come in at 137.6 :) dropped the water weight and about a pound. I'm getting there slowly; I'd love to hit 135 in the next week/ week and a half :)
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Doing good on almost everything.

Weight - 2.8 pounds gone for good
    Neck - +.5" (Since I don't feel any fat deposits here, I'm not going to complain about a small increase/decrease.)
    Waist - 1.2"
    Hips - 2.3"
    Thigh - 1.3"
    Calf +.2 (same as the neck, no visible fat deposits, and the fat lump right around the knees is vanishing, so just want to make sure it doesn't massively shrink - that would be muscle mass going)
    Upper arm - .2"

Not sure if I can crow yet in delight, but body fat measurements are down by 5%, which drops me out of obese into acceptable (over weight?) and still coming down.

And the bad habit kicking process is doing OK - it's wavering. Was down to just 0 nicotine e cigs and snus, then ran out of cartridges. Waiting on my order to come in to tackle this again. (And, making note to put my order in earlier!)