Final weigh-ins for week 5/26-5/31

RoseTears143
RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
I have no idea what happened to this group. It was such a great idea and I was so motivated. Where did everyone go?! Anyway. Place your final weigh-ins here and celebrate with each other for making your goal!!!

Did you make the 5lb goal?
Did you have a personal goal set for yourself?
Were you able to increase your fitness level at all through the month?
What are your goals for June?

I wish you all the best of luck on your journey to health and fitness. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Yeah it pretty much died off. I think I am going to wait until the 31st to enter my final weigh in so maybe I can make my goal.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Did you make the 5lb goal? I passed it! SW: 216 CW: 205.6
    Did you have a personal goal set for yourself? I had a goal to lose 7 lbs, I passed that and got rid of 10+
    Were you able to increase your fitness level at all through the month? Definitely!! I am now able to run 5 miles, and my strength has increased
    What are your goals for June? I will be starting Les Mills Combat so I'm looking forward to seeing how my muscles change
  • JayStu
    Starting Weight: 185.6 lbs
    Current Weight: 180.4 lbs
    Pounds to make goal weight of 6lbs: .8 lbs from making my goal of 6 lbs

I am attempting to do the 30 Day Shred this month, on day 6 today
  • SZY0006
    SZY0006 Posts: 23
    I forgot about last week. :( It's sad that this died off, but at least a few of us are posting our weigh-ins. But anyway, good job, guys! You had great results! Here are mine:

Starting Weight: 165 pounds
    Goal Weight: 157 pounds
    June 1st Weight: 157.4 pounds... so close!

Did you make the 5lb goal?

YES!

Did you have a personal goal set for yourself?

I wanted to lose 8 pounds. I lost 7.6. Just a little off! I'm not complaining; results are results.

Were you able to increase your fitness level at all through the month?

Maybe a little more. I was being lazy and only putting in about half an hour. Now I tend to up it to 45 minutes to an hour.

What are your goals for June?

I am three pounds away from a normal BMI... I REALLY want to have a normal BMI again. I also want to start running when I get home in two weeks.

My weight goal for June? 150, baby!
  • JayStu
    I may not have made my 6 pound goal by June 1st but i kind of stalled for 3 weigh ins only losing a few ounces but weighed in toay and broke through that bit of a plateau and dropped 1.6 lbs, so i made goal by June 3rd