Usernames

Options

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my cat, middle cat was born at the aspca. the girls that worked there named him and his sisters after the ghosts in pac man, he got named clyde. when we adopted him, i started calling him clyde the cat. i really like that name, so i stole it. i use it for my world of tanks name too.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My name is Jennifer. I loooooove cats. At the time of joining all I could do was walk because I just broke my back. Oh, and I'd like to think that I'm pretty enough to walk a catwalk. :3
  • animelose2012
    Options
    i was sailorsaturn but my current name is from that i like to watch anime and i want to lose weight and when i joined mfp
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love potatoes and I look like one too. Possibly related.

Hahahaha silliest thing i've read.
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I worked for Disney World for a month and it was the login name for their system that they gave me.
  • MyseriMapleleaf
    MyseriMapleleaf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well.. Myseri is just Misery spelled incorrectly for ease of acceptance in a username database. I'm not miserable, but I find it healthy for me to be reminded that I will be if I don't keep my **** together. Mapleleaf- I not so secretly want to be Canadian. :D
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I love potatoes and I look like one too. Possibly related.

Hahahaha silliest thing i've read.

For the record, I do not think I'm related to potatoes, just that my love of them might be related to my potatoesque form. Just realized it could've been taken two ways :)
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LOL, I may actually be related to potatoes though. My love for them is strong enough.

My username is not too exciting-- my name is Savanna and everyone calls me Savvy. I used to have a friend who always said, "What's up, babycake?" and it morphed into Savvycake when he said it to me. It's probably a bad screenname for a weight loss site, incorporating the name of such a devilish dessert, but oh well, I'm devilish, so why not :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    For about 10 years, my nickname has been GOK (an acronym for Goddess of Kink...just don't ask!). One year, my friend, Mazz (she of the knitted Adipose babies infamy, if any of you remember that), my partner, and I went to the Who exhibition in London; the place was completely empty, so having it to ourselves, and being suitably equipped with laser and sonic screwdrivers, we had an adventure in there! She was The Mazzter, and I was The Goktor - it's stuck ever since! :bigsmile:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    TK as in "TK 421, why are you not at your post" (if you don't get it look it up) and 266 is month and year of birth.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Mine was made up for use in the Red Dragon Inn chat room on the old AOL back in the early mid-90s. For all I know, the RDI might still exist, I haven't been there in years. I wanted something that looked/sounded Gaelic for my character. It rhymes with ceilidhe, the Gaelic word for party. I thought it was really original, until I met someone an AOL "Forever Knight" bulletin board that said she'd belonged to a band with the same name for awhile. The difference was, the band pronounced it "See-lee" (which now reminds me of Booth in "Bones) and I pronounced it "Shay-lee"). Oddly enough, the band came up with their name at about the same time I came up with mine, on opposite sides of the country. Seilidhe, over the years, developed into her own person, integrating all the things I wish I was... And for years I had online friends who knew me only by that name. There's supposed to be an accent over the first "e" but I haven't figured out how to type that on this computer.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My name is Andie and I used to live in Boston.

I have no imagination, what can you do.
  • kosuke081
    kosuke081 Posts: 69
    Options
    Kosuke is a name I liked, then I realized it's the name of Daisuke's dad from DNAngel. 081 are the last three numbers from my first college's student number, so I don't usually have to fight to get the username on any site I go to.
  • FervidAsAFlame
    FervidAsAFlame Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lyrics from the musical Wicked :)
  • Mothercruncher
    Options
    MotherCruncher...because small children tend to repeat words they hear their parents say I've had to retrain my brain when it comes to dropping an F bomb when frustrated. I used to be a single mom and I worked in the office at a construction company..I got frustrated a lot.

This stuck.
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My first character and always main in Warcraft was a Druid. I was really good at it. Like a super Druid.

I've been superdrood everywhere else since.
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    I used to use enggrrl through university (I was in Engineering, and a girl) but over time I've gotten out of the habit. My name's Michelle and until university really didn't get nicknamed, but a friend there started calling me Meesh, and I've just started using that more often than enggrrl. And I'm lazy, so I tend not to capitalize the m, so meesh. And when that's taken I add the _ rather than numbers.
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Nyrina is the name of my Druid, my first raid ready world of warcraft character. Heck, I have honestly considered changing my real name to Nyrina because I love it so much, and my druid so much. lol...
  • divathinmuffin
    Options
    Frank Zappas daughters name-
    and It mentions "thin" and my favourite food ever "Muffin". Not my usual one, but it made me giggle!!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    :late to the party, as per usual:
    mank --> man-k --> man-KAY --> manque' = a fancy French word for writers' block
    my name is Kaye and i am 32. i have been artistically frustrated my whole life
    also resembles 'Man Ray', which i like :tongue: