Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Primal/Paleo Mama's to be

meghanner
meghanner Posts: 180 Member
After realizing the amazing demand for paleo/primal based information about fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding, I've created a new website www.cavegirlplusone.com Primal/Paleo based information from a Modern CaveGirl Midwife :)

Give it a gander and LMK what you think! It's still in development but I'm committed to 30 blog posts in 30 days so there will be lots of information (and new photos!) in the next few weeks so standby!

Replies

• craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Sounds cool! I'll be glad to have resources like this once I start trying to have kids!
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Ooh, looks good. I have never, ever heard of pumpkin seed butter! WOW!
  • Ladyboomer2
    Ladyboomer2 Posts: 19 Member
    I have never heard of pumpkinseed butter either. I'd like to try and make my own but wonder what/how you use it?
    Nice website- as a new grandmother i'd like to know what my grandson should start eating once he's old enough to have solids.
  • meghanner
    Glad you enjoyed the first posts :) I usually spread the pumpkin seed butter on paleo pancakes. It tastes fabulous on a pancake or paleo muffin. It's also pretty great on celery, apples or spread in a piece of romaine with some chicken and sprouts on top. Basically you use it like you would any nut butter. If you add a bit of sea salt to the jar it tastes extra yummy!
  • meghanner
    I have never heard of pumpkinseed butter either. I'd like to try and make my own but wonder what/how you use it?
    Nice website- as a new grandmother i'd like to know what my grandson should start eating once he's old enough to have solids.

I'll be sure to answer that question this week for you! Thanks for stopping by and checking it out:)
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    oh this is great!! I wont be having another baby for awhile but will check out the blog.

and I totally love midwives btw. Amazing beings = )
  • meghanner

Question answered in my new blog post :www.cavegirlplusone.com

Enjoy :)
  • Thanks!