Challenge!!!

Options
figureformin
figureformin Posts: 70 Member
Hello Ladies!
I hope the all of you are feeling Grand this morning!!!
For those of you who are up for it I found a cool little exercise to incorporate into our workouts today!
If this has been posted previously, forgive me I haven't had time to view the archives;)
I picked this form of exercise because I believe it provides us with the ability to break a quick sweat without exhausting more time than we are able to give (idk, I may be wrong:) )
Without further ado...

http://www.ehow.com/video_2368442_do-ball-weight-drill.html?pid=1&cp=1&wa_vrid=43558cdf-ae3c-4e76-8b62-6cc8c4b743f6&wa_vlsrc=continuous

2-4sets 10-12 reps

I know you vets will chew this up and spit it out=)
Enjoy the challenge and more importantly the rest of your day!

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Sunshine.....

Thank you for the challenge...I have done my workout already and at work but think I will throw this in for a good 2nd workout this evening...Appreciate that...it is these little pushes that get results... Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Weekend..
  • figureformin
    Options
    A beautiful morning it is, and I am glad yours is off to an awesome start:)
    See I am trying to be where you are with that Super A.M. motivation lol...those are currently my sheep counting hours=)
    I am glad I can be of some help though, because I have certainly benefited from all that you girls have shared, thanks!
    I hope you have a splendid Memorial weekend as well, Thanks alot:)
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed this! With my current program, it's kind of hard to "throw anything extra in"!!! lol Thanks for the challenge hun!
  • figureformin
    Options
    It's ok:) I totally understand, trust me! The more I thrive to seek out options to a healthier lifestyle I am noticing how challenging it is to make time for everyone/everything in the 16-17hr time frame when I am awake...it can get really insane. So yea, I know! I am just happy I could be of some assistance to the group and whomever I cross paths with:) Now, enjoy the rest of this pleasant day:)