Down 20lbs and Jillian is to thank (with PICS)

Options
I have been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs since March, including 30 Days Shred (in March), Ripped in 30 (in April), and alternating between No More Trouble Zones + Banish Fat Boost Metabolism + 30 Days Shred + Ripped 30 in May. The results, in my subjective opinion, is pretty amazing, so I thought I'd share my before and after pics in case someone needs extra motivation :)

This is the before pic:
february1.jpg

The after pic with details on what exactly I have been doing can be found on my blog:

http://votavitamea.com/2013/05/25/weightloss-update-5/

Replies

• fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    Great job! You can really tell the difference. I love JMs videos cause you get should great results. Congrats on the weight loss :smile: .
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job girl! You're looking very fit and trim :)
    I love banish fat boost metabolism...that's how I got my results so far. I add in 6w6p every once in awhile and need to break out my no more trouble zones and buns and thighs! I get caught on one dvd that I know is working! Plus I've been doing a pilates dvd and womens health hiit 30 min dvd on days I don't do Jillian
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats on making a plan and sticking to it. BTW, I like your shoes.