ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!

Options
When I was a bodybuilder I used to go get to my leanest by getting around by no other means but just walking on an empty stomach. It worked really well for me at that time.

I suggest you do the same, specially at the moment when you start feeling hungry, go outside and just walk however, even though you are trying to accomplish a gaol do not think of it as such. Just think of it as a way to enjoy the view that otherwise you wouldn't be able to appreciate.

Do not rush it or walk with intensity, as soon as you do so, your body will start using more glycogen (sugar) rather than fat for energy. Also, if you think of it as exercise, it wil become a chore and in the end you will be likely to quit it after you accomplish your goal. Whereas if you think of it as a time to get to explore and learn about your neighbouring surroundings, it will feel as something fun to do. You'll be amazed at what you'll discover as well.

Ideally, you should walk for more than an hour every day and even more if you have the time (got more time? how about one hour twice a day?) however, any amount of time would do in the end. As long as you keep moving continuously you will be getting closer to your fat loss goal specially, if you do it on an empty stomach or just before eating.