In Need of Support!!

Tomorrow is day 1 for me of eating healthy/working out to lose some serious weight. Emotional eating is one of my biggest weaknesses. It is always my downfall & has been the reason that I've given up on losing weight many times. I have a TERRIBLE sweet tooth & give into cravings way too easily. Any tips on how to keep up with healthy eating would be much appreciated!! I am determined to stick with it this time!!

Replies

• shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    I find that I always have to keep busy. Fruit (not fruit juice) is my friend lol and sugar free Popsicles. I also chew gum...a lot...I'm the kind of gal who if I want a chocolate bar I would eat a chocolate bar. I've learned since that is not the best attitude and it has been paying off slowly but surely. You'll find what works for you through trial and error. Read you labels and you'll start to get grossed out by what you ate before. I don't think I can ever eat a ruffles potato chip again. Good luck o your journey. Its a rough road, but doable.
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    its a habit, and that habit is going to take consistent effort to break. TRUST ME, it gets way easier the more you dont give in to your binges, and the more times you successfully ignore them, the more confidence youll have to make it a habit not to give in. the first month is ALWAYS the hardest, but in time, you will be able to fight those urges...you just have to believe in yourself. but keeping those foods out of your house at first is the most helpful step!