Week of July 23rd Challenge!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
Hi Everyone!

Congrats to the following for completing last week's challenge! :

Sarita

Welcome to all of the new people! It is a new week so let's start a new challenge. We had slowed things down the past couple of weeks to see if we could get participation up and it's working! Activity on the board is starting to pick back up! Don't forget to check out the "new to the workout" section.

This week the goal is to get in 17 miles of cardio! You can walk/jog/run (if you bike just count minutes like the classes) If 16 miles is too much and you are just starting out try for 8 miles. Those of you who love your classes (zumba etc.) let's shoot for 265 minutes of exercise -- That's 60 minutes of exercise 5 times a week or 4-5 classes.

New to the workout: Sumo squats! http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=DXCLS7JQR1A&feature=endscreen

Also new!!! *** Bonus!! Stay in the green for your food log 6 days this week and earn a bonus flower on the leader board!***

*** if you finished the goals but didn't check back in time -- remember that I collect data on Sunday night turn in your results to be included on the leader board ***

*** I am NOT a doctor consult a physician for clearance if you need to do so! ****

Replies

• sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks Melissa! I am going to stay in the green this week. Up tomorrow at 6 am with the trainer. I hate mornings! It was so nice to swim today in the late morning. Tomorrow is a work day so I have to start early.

Come on everybody we can do this!
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing this week? I am having a pretty productive week so far! It's been really really really quiet in here and I just want to see how everyone is!?

How's your week everybody?
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yeah, where is everyone? It has been a good week. I managed 6 out of 7days for staying in the green and 255 minutes of exercise. Oh, how I wish we could keep summer all year long. It is so nice going to the local farmer's market and getting fresh vegetables and fruit and having the time to prepare meals.