What would you do?

Options
grkathena82
grkathena82 Posts: 42 Member
Hi all,

I completed the 8 weeks of the metabolism reset and have gained about 6 pounds. About a month or so ago I also started Stage 1 of New Rules of Lifting for Women. I am basically at the point where I can start the 15% cut BUT...Later on this week I will be going away for an entire month to Greece to visit family. Would you try to do the cut while on vacation or would you just eat at maintenance for another 4 weeks? I'm not sure what to do! It will be hard to try and log in items that I don't typically eat when I am here, but I also don't want to gain anymore weight! They also eat at weird hours (such as late at night) over there. I also won't be able to bring my weights with me and was thinking of bringing bands instead. Any recommendations/advice? Thanks!

Athena

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    You could attempt a cut for a week or so and see how you feel, then you could decide to increase back up to TDEE if you need to.
    Many people would just sit at TDEE for the month and enjoy it.. I would love to say I would do it too, but I cant. I would go to cut and go from there..

To each their own:)
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    It is up to you really. I probably would eat at TDEE.
    At least that is what I am planning to do when I will go and visit my family in about three weeks time. But I am on cut now, and it will be four weeks, when I will be leaving, so perfect for a diet break.