My daily workouts feel free to post yours as well.

Options
13»

Replies

• Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Last night I did Fire 30 - I was supposed to do Fire 45 but I went shopping for bedding for my new guest room and it was a little late when I got home but it was my third run with this DVD and I went through the whole workout....knew the steps and all!

Isn't that a great NSV I love it when I have been struggling with a dvd and then I manage to get through the whole thing it feels so great.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ and stretch 10 my shins hurt a whole lot less this time around so that is a good thing. 555 calories.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Low hiit 25 and stretch 10 for 318 calories. I am half way done with week 3 wow it goes so fast.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I took my rest day Monday instead of today so I did fire 30 instead of Mondays workout of fire 45. Did I just confuse everyone? Haha! I haven't done fore 30 in a while and I really like it so, yea. Great workout:) Ready for another hiit tomorrow!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    wk three for me took Monday of instead of Wednesday ..So doing Hiit 30 today hope to burn all those extra calories I consumed.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 - lot of different moves in this one!!
  • Cclancaster
    Options

I will do this for the first time on Monday. Is it fun? Is it about the same intensity as 45 ez or harder?
  • beckkotsch
    Options

I will do this for the first time on Monday. Is it fun? Is it about the same intensity as 45 ez or harder?

Fire 45 is my favorite! Unlike 45ez, there are like one or 2 fire drills in it. I'd say it's a tad bit easier just b/c you get those moments of rest after the drills!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Today was Hiit 15 and Tone 30 plus I did 5 sets of push ups (working towards a 50 push up goal). I have a question for all of you do you do the Hiit first or second. This week I just didn't seem to have enough energy or balance after the Hiit to properly do my strength I think next week I am going to switch it around and do sculpt first then finish with the Hiit. Suggestions?
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Fire 55EZ and stretch 10 did it without the new to class version and did pretty good.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Fire 45 "New to class" and stretch 10 today. I think I should be able to rock this one with out the new to class option next time.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Scuplt 30 and Hiit 20 with stretch 10 for me today. I like doing it in this order I feel more in control and able to give my all to the strength portion and the hiit unlike when I do it the other way around I feel sloppy during the strength section.

Edit: To say I will be finishing up the first phase this weekend so will be sure to post my results thus far.
  • yahifranch
    yahifranch Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am doing The turbo fire Prep schedule and did today The Stretch 40 and loved it!
  • mommiemandi
    mommiemandi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Today I am planning on HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30.

How often do you throw in the abs DVD? I really feel that my abs are a problem area for me and need extra attention. I am on week 5 and we only do them once a week. should I do them more?
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    Hi All, Today I am planning on HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30.

How often do you throw in the abs DVD? I really feel that my abs are a problem area for me and need extra attention. I am on week 5 and we only do them once a week. should I do them more?

For most weeks, Chalene puts in the core workout. It's a lot of ab work included!

Today I did Turbo 30 and upper 20:)
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Starting my TF/CLX Hybrid today with Fire 30 (new to class) and stretch 10 for 535 calories. I am so excited to be lifting again I have missed it.
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    TF Fire 45/Stretch 10...wk 10
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Yesterday was Burn Circuit 1 (I used the same weights I ended with so it was hard). Today was Burn it off and stretch 10. I totally rocked burn it off after struggling with it 2 months ago I contribute that to the month of Turbo Fire.
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    Fire 55 here....Is anyone else getting bored with the same warmup every flippin' day?!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Hiit 20 and recharge today. Man I woke up very sore almost talked myself out of my workout but glad that I didn't. Still sore but feeling a lot more centered and energized now.