Anyone doing extra exercise as well as 30DS

Options
And if so what are you doing and how are you finding it?

I'm on week 2 of a 5k training plan so running every other day, 30DS every day (except Sunday), and also doing some walking and horse riding, and some weight training. I'm starting to feel tired now and today has been a difficult one, more mentally than physically but I'm determined to keep on with it, I know I CAN do all this and that the results will hopefully be mega, and if I give up on any of it half way through it will put me on a major downer!

Replies

• Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    You have a lot going on, well done you. I'm only doing the 30DS i dread to think of the thought on fitting more in, time i get in from work (7.30am - 6.30pm) its 30Ds, Shower, Dinner & bed lol
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I try to add in cardio. Sometimes right after the Shred, and other times on days I dont do the Shred.
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm lucky that I'm a full time student and at the moment I'm on summer break, so I do have time. The only thing I do each day other than study and keep the house clean, is walk three dogs for clients, and walk my own dogs. After that I'm free so plenty of time for two half hour workouts. If I was working full time there's no way I'd be able to keep it up!
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am doing the 30DS with my run. I'm working on a 5k. Fastest time: 37:42. :)
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i am doing 30 DS and ripped in 30 back to back.. everyday mostly.. may skip a day or two. hoping for the best. and alo wishing i dont have to do it again..
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    At the moment, my aim is to do 30DS 5 times a week at least, one night is dedicated to Body Combat and the other...well I'll wait and see!!
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    I think I'll start ripped in 30 to replace my 30DS once I've finished it. I'll still be in the throes of my 5k training plan then, and once I've done that I'm going to move onto a 10k plan! exciting!!