What's your profile? 140 to 130: 5'...

Options
13»

Replies

• pattynoonan
    Options
    I can relate, I am 5'6" and weigh 156lbs. Hae 4 adult children and am 48yrs old. If I were to go back to my pre-preg state of 125lbs, I would look dead. Have reached 140 with the help of Weight Watchers but of course, gained it back. I had a breast reduction 6 months ago, and love the results, but hoped it would inspire me to lose a little more weight. I need to get inspired!
  • nicholssd
    Options
    5'5
    about 160 (although we don't have a digital scale so I'm not sure that's entirely accurate)
    goal weight: 135-140. Most people say I don't look my weight, so more generally looking to lose fat/gain muscle and tone up
    married 3 years, no kids, 2 cats :)
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6". My heaviest was 156 & I am currently at 137. Hoping to reach my goal, 125!
  • mamadroski
    mamadroski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Currently between 145-150, 5'7". 27 years old, husband and 2 year old boy. We live on the gulf coast of sunny Florida. Goal is 125 (pre-baby) but would be totally thrilled with 130. Rocking some curves for the first time in my life but the boobs and butt came with a belly, love handles, and some serious thighs. Just want to wear a bikini again, I live on the beach! Friend me if you like, always needing motivation.
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ya'll,

I am 5'4'', presently 152. Would like to weigh 115-130 lbs. I am a working mom and like to stay active. Excited to be here and get support because I am smaller than many of my friends, and they don't want to hear about my weight loss goals.

Based on your profiles, you all sound quite fit.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 120 lbs (heaviest).
    I wanna be 100 lbs again.
  • grecogab90
    grecogab90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 22 and 5"5, my starting weight was 145, current is 138, and my goal is 130! I exercise four days a week and am stil learning on the whole what to eat thing, but i'm eating as healthy as I can. Feel free to add me!
  • EKS1997
    EKS1997 Posts: 1
    Options
    130-110.
    5ft5,
    teen,
    most of my exercise comes from running after kids-siblings,cousins,the ones I babysit
  • ejazzyjay
    ejazzyjay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm a 35 year old full time working mom.
    5'7, starting weight 146, current weight 137, goal weight 135ish
    I would classify myself as skinny fat and I'm looking to tone up, gain muscle and lose fat.
    I work out 4-6 days a week and am on MFP daily so if you need motivation, feel free to add :)
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hey guys,

height - 5'5

weight at the mo - 147lb (eurgh lol)

goal - 110-120

have a 10 month old baby boy Finlay and am from england! :)

<3
  • psychgirl23
    psychgirl23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I"m 26, 5'3 and around 125 pounds. I'm looking to lose some extra body fat and gain some muscle.