Weekly Weigh In

Options
13»

Replies

• ngottstein
    ngottstein Posts: 62
    Options
    Today's weigh in 164.5. Loss of 1.5 lbs this week! Tried to keep my carbs below 100 grams daily this week - did pretty good except for yesterday & today. Will get back on track tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in 164.5. Loss of 1.5 lbs this week! Tried to keep my carbs below 100 grams daily this week - did pretty good except for yesterday & today. Will get back on track tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Nice Job!!! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been out taking care of my father-in-law, recent knee surgery so I do not have access to the group log. I made it home today so I can access on my home computer. I'm doing well and on program. Todate I have lost 21 pounds since I started MFP and I am very pleased. The Lindora program that I decided to follow has helped me tremendously especially with behavior issues. I have learned new ways of dealing with my eating and I am seeing results. If you are interested in learning about it, let me know.
    Till I get to the computer again,
    Happy Loss Day!!!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning In It To Win It 2012 Team~~~~
    We are eight months into the year and I am sure your journey has been a road with up and down hills. No worries, we are all in this together. If you have signed off for a while, come back and finish the year strong. Never to late to begin again, that is the strength that comes from within to do what is best for YOU:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
    This week, I lost 2 lbs, happy with the results but expected more. I will need to get back to my daily journal and write all foods down. What has changed, my exercise. I have not been able to do what I like, Run, Spin. I have had a few set backs this past week, but with all that I am still moving forward. I have to share, I went to Nordstrom Anniversary sale yesterday, they are the experts on bra fitting, well I found I was wearing the wrong bra size, I needed to go smaller in size and larger in cup size. They fit with one of the bras on sale, I bought 3. :love:
    Anyway I am glad I went and happy to hear the sales lady say, you are a smaller size! All this weight loss is giving me extra confidence:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Weighed in at 163.6 - almost 1 lb lost this week! I'm not changing my ticker till it "sticks" for at least a week though:wink: Been logging everything & still watching the carbs plus changing up my exercise - doing c25k, 30ds, & some zumba - feelin great :love:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Weighed in at 163.6 - almost 1 lb lost this week! I'm not changing my ticker till it "sticks" for at least a week though:wink: Been logging everything & still watching the carbs plus changing up my exercise - doing c25k, 30ds, & some zumba - feelin great :love:
    YAY!!!!!:heart::drinker: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Happy Friday Weigh in, well I am up a pound, I weighed in at 165 this morning. I know this past week I made some different choices, but for the most part I tried my best to stay on program. I believe it is time to take a break from Lindora, I am ready. I will continue to weigh in every day and start the maintenance program, that is the program that allows you to eat a few more carbs and food and stabilize my weight for two weeks. I am game for this. I also started my running last night, 3.2 miles easy in the heat, I am very proud of that :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    Have a great weekend!!!
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Happy Friday Weigh in, well I am up a pound, I weighed in at 165 this morning. I know this past week I made some different choices, but for the most part I tried my best to stay on program. I believe it is time to take a break from Lindora, I am ready. I will continue to weigh in every day and start the maintenance program, that is the program that allows you to eat a few more carbs and food and stabilize my weight for two weeks. I am game for this. I also started my running last night, 3.2 miles easy in the heat, I am very proud of that :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    Have a great weekend!!!

Good for you on the run! Glad it was easy for you in the heat - that really zaps me! :happy: I forgot to weigh this morning so will do that tomorrow. Thanks for keeping up with posting!
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Gained 1/2 lb this week. Struggling with my food choices & cravings. Will try to do better next week.
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Gained 1/2 lb this week. Struggling with my food choices & cravings. Will try to do better next week.
    Yes you will!!! Stay in the game you are going to have an awesome week!!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Yes you will!!! Stay in the game you are going to have an awesome week!!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Thanks so much for the support! I have done a pretty good job these last few days so hoping for a better weigh in this week!
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 162.7 - a loss of 1.3 lbs this week!!:happy: Stayed active, increased my veggies & decreased processed foods. Hoping to keep up with this trend. Hope everyone has a great weekend:flowerforyou:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Anyone still "in it" ? Weighed in this morning at 160.1 lbs. Ran my 1 st 5k last Sat & ran 3.6 miles this morning. Feeling good! :bigsmile: