NSV: Destroyed my last big run time

Options
bradthemedic
bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
So last time I had an NSV it was about 3 weeks ago and was related to my running. Well today I had another NSV. I ran harder and faster and longer than I have in 12 years. I smashed my previous record.

The ONLY way this was possible is thanks to EM2WL. The amount of energy I had to expend was crucial to my success as I could feel the surplus energy being stored/served as needed. I could push at the end like I never have been able to before so I know my next run will be even better due to my ever improving conditioning.

I'm so glad I eat enough... I can't imagine how disappointed I would be if I had no energy to run and I was forcing it, unable to perform to my expectations.

Replies

• geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV Brad, will no doubt ensure you always fuel your body in the future :happy:

I have been finding the same and it can only be down to the increased food, since starting this I dont get the heaviness in my legs I was experiencing before, I'm loving it.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Those are the best NSV's!
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats on your wonderful success!

:drinker:
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    REALLY, REALLY GREAT NEWS, Brad!!!!!

I follow your posts from time to time and I know that you (like the rest of us) have had your share of ups and downs.

Glad to see that you got some nice re-inforcement and assurance that YOU ARE doing the right thing!!

And, I'm not sure you've gotten one of these yet, so:
    :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

We're all rootin' for ya!!!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hurray. I love how eating more enhances performance. It's such a great lifestyle!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Wonderful success!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Always glad to see how people are realizing the side benefits of eating more.
    Feeding our bodies and losing slowly beats starving, cranky, no energy every time!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    REALLY, REALLY GREAT NEWS, Brad!!!!!

I follow your posts from time to time and I know that you (like the rest of us) have had your share of ups and downs.

Glad to see that you got some nice re-inforcement and assurance that YOU ARE doing the right thing!!

And, I'm not sure you've gotten one of these yet, so:
    :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

We're all rootin' for ya!!!

Thanks! And for following my progress too. That means a lot to me. :)
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful NSV