1 mile challenge/5 day walk

Options
2»

Replies

• amillerwvu
    amillerwvu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I finished off the week with Thursday doing the "plain" 2 mile with weights. Then on Friday, I did the Slim 2 miles (makes me sweat...lol).

Off Saturday...and I'm going to exercise today bc I won't be able to tomorrow-- (son has football training in the morning for 2 hours, I have to go in and help conduct job interviews for the day tomorrow, and then tomorrow afternoon, someone is coming to do our health screenings for insurance purposes, and then my son has VBS after that... I guess I could walk at some point, but I wouldn't have time to shower between any of those things...lol.
  • evajg
    evajg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another week....it's becoming habit now! I do the Muscle Mile in the morning around 6 am....and the Strong Walk after dinner in the evening. I have ordered the Walk Away Belly Fat and then start switching up so I don't get bored or complacent.
    Good luck everyone!
  • evajg
    Options
    Where is everyone? How are you doing on your Walk Away dvds this week?
    So far so good for me....waiting impatiently for my new dvds arrive. I'm ready to mix it up some more.
  • carter1092
    carter1092 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm actually doing a variation of a one mile workout, then a two mile workout the nextday...switching it back and forth between those two.

I just received the "Walk Away you Waistline" dvd yesterday that comes with the walk belt. It was a decent workout, so far i have three of Leslie's dvd's :smile:
  • evajg
    Options
    Got my new LS workout dvd last night... Walk Away the Belly Fat.....going to try it out after work....includes floor exercises....ugh!
    But gotta do what you gotta do! :bigsmile:
  • tpartee3
    tpartee3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got my new LS workout dvd last night... Walk Away the Belly Fat.....going to try it out after work....includes floor exercises....ugh!
    But gotta do what you gotta do! :bigsmile:
    Good I love the music! Sorry I have not been on lately but I have still been working out. My computer crashed erasing all of my files and it has been such disaster. But I am ok now. Lets get it!
  • flybyrd76
    Options
    I have LS Walk Away Your Hips & Thighs. It's a 2 mile power walk and a 20 minute lower body workout using the fit cuff band. I also have Walk Away Your Waistline with the walk belt. Today I'm doing 2 mile power walk (5 mph) Walk Off Even More Weight with the 2 pd weighted belt and ending my workout with some yoga. I really love the power walks but I need to start doing longer walks.
  • tamlynne32
    Options
    I would love to do this.. starting next week.. I will do this.. anyone want to do it with me?? Add me as a friend please!!
  • evajg
    Options
    I will.....I have still been doing my LS Muscle Mile Walk every morning at 5:30......
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi there, ive been a MFP memeber since March, I'm new to the group and started doing Lieslie S. DVD 2 days ago and love the workout something i can do thats not to hard on the body, like some of the other hard core workouts! I would love to join a challenge anyone has going on! Thanks!!!
  • tpartee3
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well with Leslie. I have been in such a slump here lately but you guys keep me going! Any suggestions for a challenge this week? What I really want to do is start a year long project. Break it up in levels. I am still praying about it. It is mostly geared to help beginners and people who need help starting/keeping a routine of exercise. You guys be thinking about it and let me know your suggestions.
  • evajg
    Options
    I have made it a habit to do the muscle mile walk dvd every morning at around 6-6:30.
    That would be my challenge to everyone. Take 20-30-40 minutes out of your day and do at least one of the videos or mix them up.
    We can all think of some time during the day that we piddle away 30 minutes of our day each and EVERY day, regardless of how busy we are. Any takers? :bigsmile:
  • lorijh72
    Options
    I have question for anyone that wants to answer I have 2 of the DVD's love them both the Walk Slim in 5 Really Big Miles resistant band arms and legs and 3 miles Sculpting Arms hand weights..if I switch the DVD's every day should I skip out using the band or arms weights and do it every other day not wanting to stress my arms or shoulder muscles? Both of these DVD's are power packed and get you sweating a storm!
  • tpartee3
    Options
    I have made it a habit to do the muscle mile walk dvd every morning at around 6-6:30.
    That would be my challenge to everyone. Take 20-30-40 minutes out of your day and do at least one of the videos or mix them up.
    We can all think of some time during the day that we piddle away 30 minutes of our day each and EVERY day, regardless of how busy we are. Any takers? :bigsmile:

I like!
  • tpartee3
    Options
    I have question for anyone that wants to answer I have 2 of the DVD's love them both the Walk Slim in 5 Really Big Miles resistant band arms and legs and 3 miles Sculpting Arms hand weights..if I switch the DVD's every day should I skip out using the band or arms weights and do it every other day not wanting to stress my arms or shoulder muscles? Both of these DVD's are power packed and get you sweating a storm!

I guess it depends on the results you have been getting and the results you want. The good thing about Leslie is you can experiment for a week or two and determine the results you want.
  • tpartee3
    Options
    After reading the suggestion of another group memeber here, I thought it may be nice to come up with our own challenge. I am a goal setter. I love having, making, and meeting goals! Maybe that's you. Make your own goal. Stick to it. Start big or start small but whatever you do finish it! Complete it. Get that same good feeling at the end of the goal as you do when you make it! Then tell us about it. Whatever you want to share ie, challenges, successes, etc.
  • lorijh72
    Options

I guess it depends on the results you have been getting and the results you want. The good thing about Leslie is you can experiment for a week or two and determine the results you want.
    Ok thanks....well do...love the workout it's great!
  • evajg
    Options
    Just checking in....did my Muscle Mile Walk this morning.....anyone else on track?!
    Let's make it a great day!
    Grace and Peace, Eva :wink:
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi there ,
    Im new here ,I started myfitnesspal about 2 weeks ago.
    I have every dvd on Leslie Sansone and I do sometimes use Jillian Michaels and over dvd's.
    Loe working out with Leslie Sansone.All week I do a 3 mile walk and then another dvd for crunches and then thursday ad Friday a 5 mile walk someimes wih the hand weights or the stretch band or the waist band everything and my heart rate goes up to 153 somtimes.
    I wold love to join :smile: