Week 1 - 7/30-8/5

Options
124»

Replies

• eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    just finished week one! feeling great and can't wait for next week! keep up the good work guys!
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Did week 1, day 3 again today at a slower pace. Think I will attempt week 2 next week at this same speed 2mph walking/ 3 mph jogging.
  • ladasade
    ladasade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I completed my first week last night!!! A little nervous to start week 2 on Sunday - those 60 second runs are still a little tough.

I finished W1D3 this morning and feel the same way. I did really well the first half, but by the end of the second half I barely made it the full minute. So out of shape!
  • ladasade
    ladasade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What sort of stretches are you all doing before and after your program?

I'm not doing any stretches before, just the walking warm up. This morning I started doing mini calf stretches after each run interval and a good long stretch after: ham string, calf, quad, hip flexor, inner thigh.

I had been doing stretches after, but the mini stretches in the middle helped sooo much
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I also did a 15 min warm up today and stretched after.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    week 6 day 2 complete - i may repeat --- it was ok but i would like it to be "easier".
  • LoNCole
    LoNCole Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I finished W1D3 today and feel great. I'm excited to start week2. My schedule is MWF mornings while my oldest is in preschool. After my 'run' I do ab ripper x from p90x and on my days 'off' I am trying to work my arms and legs.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Did it! Wk1 Day 3 and ready to move on to Wk 2. One small note to self, don't drink wine the night before, it takes almost the whole 30 minutes to feel good about the exercise. lol
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 2 today - feel awesome!!!

It's so encouraging to see all of you hitting your goals, too. Good work everyone!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 2 Day 3 at 10:00 P.M. tonight. It was still 25 degrees celcius outside. Other than the heat I found this session much easier and am really looking forward to Week 3.
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Did w1d3 yesterday. Aiming for another t/th/sat schedule this week. Just wish the weather would cool off...
  • amitybs
    amitybs Posts: 35
    Options
    Finished w1d3 yesterday morning...was harder than the 1st 2 days but I think it was because I ran outside and in the morning. Will try w2d1 tomorrow at my usual time and place and see if it's any better. If not, back to week 1 for me!