August Movers n Shakers

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    checking in for sat......
    exercise and water done for both friday and saturday......I can feel it my body is sore....OUCH
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get a chance to log in yesterday. I had both of my grandchildren and it was an insane, though wonderful, day. I missed the Saturday's water challenge, only got 80 oz. At midnight I realized that I was 20 oz short and I didn't want to drink that late because it would have kept me in and out of the bathroom half the night. Got the ab workout done early. It was a doozie! Each set I would think "I can't do 6 sets of these", then I would think "just do one more set". I managed to get it all and I can sure tell it this morning.

Not a good report on my weight. I was 166.6 this morning, an increase of 2.2 lbs. I got stung by a bee last Sunday and had a bad reaction. I have been on Prednisone since Wednesday. I was warned that it would possibly cause a temporary water weight gain and I guess it has, cos I have been faithfully plodding along all week. Of course, it could just be one of those female up/down things, but I have been at 166.6 for 2 days straight, so I doubt it. If it is the Prednisone, I have 8 days left of it, so this could be interesting.

Rhiannon, I have a heart rate monitor to help me log the challenges. Until I got it, I was using low impact aerobic, but, depending on what we do, that can be way off. If you decide to invest in an HRM, be sure and get one with a chest strap. The watch only type is not very accurate at all. I got a Polar ft7 and love it. It tracks my heart rate and calorie burn.

Hope everyone has/had a wonderful weekend!
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good REST DaY, Sunday everyone!!!!!

This morning I was 195.2. lighter. A little bit disappointed.

For next weight-in I want to be 193 on the dot:wink:
  • allnamesrtaken
    allnamesrtaken Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi all the Movers and Shakers! i didn't know i was supposed to check in each day but now i will going forward. well i completed each days exercise and water requirement i am proud to say and i sitll did my normal exercise routine. i am weighing in today at 193.4 which is .2 lbs less than my initial weigh in. looking forward to next week!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    weigh in
    151.8.......at least it is moving in the right direction but not much, hopefully next week will be a bit better........:smile:
  • rhe280
    rhe280 Posts: 71
    Options
    no weightloss this week :(
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :heart: Monday - arms (10 min video) :heart:

http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Minute-Workout-Sexy-Sculpted-Arms-21620326

Tuesday - legs
    Wednesday - full body
    Thursday - abs
    Friday - arms
    Saturday - legs
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I have been in San Diego since Friday. I forgot my wifi thingy so I haven't been able to check in here. My phone only lets me log food and exercise. :sad:

I will give a full accounting tomorrow! But let me tell you I walked my butt off ALL over downtown San Diego!!

I'm so glad to see you all checking in. For the exercises, you have two ways to log them. You can log them individually under strength, but it wont log calories. The other way is to log in the cardio section under circuit training, general.

Hope that helps!!
  • jmanzano68
    jmanzano68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been in San Diego having a girls weekend with my BFF's (Jackie & Rina) So, I'm just now checking in!
    Friday check in- Walked hours around downtown San Diego, but did not get the Friday exercises done or the water challenge. :(
    Saturday check in- Walked hours around the swap meet & the bay and again did not get the Saturday exercises done or the water challenge. :(
    Sunday Weigh in- same weight....no gain/no loss!
  • lil_pixie
    Options
    Hi. Well done to all of you who've done really well in the challenges.

I only did part of the Saturday challenge. I can't really do the plank at the moment because of a shoulder injury - I find it puts too much pressure on it so I left that. Did the others though. Water challenge done.

Sunday weigh in 205 = 2lb lost. Very happy with that as I was away this weekend and we ate out Saturday/Sunday :D
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Weekly challenge - FRUITS AN VEGGIES!! :heart: :heart:

We are suppose to get 5 Fruits and Veggies a day. You can earn 1 point per 5 F/ V that your team consumes. This is for a FULL serving not a partial serving. When you report back to your captain how many fruits and veggies you had you must also list what you had. --- You must add the total daily.

:bigsmile: You can get UNLIMITED points based off of how many fruits and veggies your team earns. (1 point per 5 consumed) :bigsmile:
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :heart: Tuesday - 8/07 - Legs :heart:

2 minute Bear Walk
    100 Jumping Jacks
    50 Squats
    50 Lunges
    50 Calf Raises

You can break this up, and make it a circuit if you like.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :wink: CLARIFICATION :wink:

We are DONE with the water challenge. We are now doing the Fruits and Veggie challenge for the week in addition to the daily exercise challenges.

Please report like this:

F/V = 5, then list your fruits and veggies

Please let me know if you have any questions, kay?
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Monday check-in:

F & V: 1 serving each of blueberries, banana, granny Smith apple, baked potato and lettuce = 5

I didn't get the arm workout in this evening. I have been babysitting:love: I need the workout and promise to get it another day, though I understand it probably won't count. :ohwell:
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

I'm back, and reporting in for my missed days, and today!! :bigsmile:

Friday - exercises not done. I was traveling, and my GF picked me up from the airport and we did a 4 mile walk. Then when we met up with Jennifer, we walked for 3 hours around downtown!! Water challenge met!

Saturday - exercises not done, but walked around for another 3-4 hours downtown and at the swap meet! Water challenge met.

Sunday - I did not have access to a scale, so I reported no change in my weight.

Monday - exercises done. I like that video - short n sweet!
    F/V = 3, tomatoes - 1, squash mix - 2 I was not prepared for the challenge since I was gone, but now I have lots of choices for the rest of the week!

Have a wonderful week!
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I know it is already Tuesday, but I'm checking in for Monday. Ate my veggies and fruits but was not able to workout :grumble:
  • lil_pixie
    Options
    Hi,

Monday Check in:
    I was out all yesterday so I didn't manage to do the exercises.
    F/V = Mango juice, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and grapes = 5
  • Mamafred
    Options
    I got Monday's arm workout and today's leg workout done by 6am. I have the arm video saved to my favorites. It is a worth repeating.
    I will check in tonight with my fruits and veggies.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.
  • harrietsmama
    Options
    Hello! Sorry I was missing, I had to do some major driving for custody exchange with my kids. Any excuse will do. My life has just been busy!!! I thought summer would calm things down, but nope! So, today, back on the horse with healthy eating, except I know I am going to have an ice cream cone tonight. We are going to Ludington State park today for the whole day and I packed all the right stuff. I likely won't do the set exercises today, but we will be hiking and swimming a good part of the day. when I can get my butt outside I do enjoy it so much! Do really well with the water consumption, but I picked up drinking water when I was nursing and soooo thirsty all the time!