2nd day going great!!

Options
morgansmom02
morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
First day went super, 2nd day is going great!! I want a soda soooo badly today!

Replies

• Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    Great job! I did pretty good as well. Added a few other weaknesses of mine as foods to avoid.
    First day went super, 2nd day is going great!! I want a soda soooo badly today!
  • NewASH2013
    NewASH2013 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is so good.
  • NewASH2013
    NewASH2013 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I find myself snacking more than eating. I hope that will pass. I am just so excited, nervous, and anxious...............all at the same time (lol).
  • rya7fit
    rya7fit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    that is not a bad thing ! ! actually some what better, because you do not want to eat a big meal or anything at one time. your body can only burn off so much during a time ... snacking a little will help you pass through the day and keep you balanced.. what is the snacking on?
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    So far so good... But I have also had the last two days off. Regular work shouldn't be a problem but I also watch my friend's child some days and those are the hard days. He is young so health doesn't matter to him... I just keep telling myself to stay strong!
  • turbogrl13
    Options
    So far so good with me:) Since I have given up a lot soda already it really isn't bothering me to have given it up for 90 days. I also don't like a lot of fried food so that is easy. I am okay with the fast food for now, but I have a feeling it will catch up to me.
  • Kelly50054
    Kelly50054 Posts: 141
    Options
    Going good. Went to the dr yesterday and according to his scale I have lost 6lbs since I saw him last week. But he put me on a water pill to help with my blood pressure, so I believe it's mostly water weight gone.Having an issue all of a sudden, his scale and mine are about 4lbs difference, mine being the one off. :sad: