Lean Phase- JUST seeing weight loss

Options
kini324
kini324 Posts: 239 Member
Hi there,
Just looking for others' experiences. I've definitely toned up, but only just now have seen a weight loss drop. I think it's most by getting strict with my diet and eating clean. Has anyone else not seen a weight change until the lean phase? Is anyone on their second round? I'm thinking about doing a hybrid between this and Turbo Fire.
Thanks!!

Replies

• MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I completed a full round of the program and unfortunately did not lose more than a pound or two. However...I did my own thing for cardio most of the time and I am very close to my goal weight. With that being said, during the Push and Lean phases people started commenting about how much weight I had lost. I really saw a difference in the shape of my body. I'm on my second round now and am doing a slightly modified version of Jenelle Summer's hybrid program.
  • arlissa1
    Options
    Hi there.

I started the Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire hybrid 33 days ago. I'm in the Push Phase. My weightloss has been minimal but consistent. I have definitely seen more definition. I did Insanity before this and towards the end didn't keep up with my 5+ meals per day with the prescribed caloric intake (I wasn't eating enough) and I hit a plateau. With this hybrid I started tracking my food and eating at least 5 times a day and the weight started coming off again.

The hybrid is 120 days long. I'm expecting some good results.