Finished W5D3...

Options
serhioramos
serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
And I am so unbelievably proud of myself. I feel like I'm back to my track and cross country days when I was younger! It DEFINITELY is a mental block that makes us feel like a 20 minute run is impossible.. I actually found it easier to accomplish then some of the shorter days.

From here on out, C25k looks easy. The max increase is 10 minutes more than I can already run. Woooohooo!

Replies

• Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance. What is W5D3?
  • serhioramos
    Options
    Week 5 Day 3, which is a 20 minute run. :)
  • Razack541
    Options
    congrats! I've got a date with W5D3 tomorrow morning. I feel pretty good about it.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I saw that 20 minute run and thought "really?, it was 8 minutes last time... " But I got going and could have kept going after the 20 minutes.

Going to start the 10K program next. Love the program.
  • Nownourish
    Nownourish Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well done :smile: I just started week 4 and it's getting a bit more challenging now but it feels great to be getting through it!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Great job! And great attitude about the rest of the weeks - I wish I felt it was so easy breezy, but I continue to suffer through! :laugh:
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! I'm on last day of week 1!! I can't wait to get to week 5 because I've never made it past week 4...
  • serhioramos
    Options
    Thank you guys for your support. For those who aren't as far as me, you should know that it's much easier than it looks!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My W5D3 will be Sat, made it through W5D2 today. Trying to get over the mental block of a 20 min run...