Pound-Droppers

Options

Replies

• Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm almost finished with the water, and the workout is done, it was tough! .....after yesterday's ... it hurts just to sit on the floor! :noway: LOL
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh in today
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Crap!!!! I'm up 2 pounds from Wednesday! I don't know what in the heck is going on, I've gained and lost these two pounds for weeks!!!!!
    So frustrated I had my DH take me out to breakfast! :sad:

I'm hoping the challenge will help shake things up enough to get past this.
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hi team!

I am back from my holidays. I unfortunately, gained though.

CW: 189

I will be working extra hard this week. I've been in a terrible lull these days.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, looks like our body's r mad at us for getting back into the grove... I am also up but only .02 of a lb, which I am thankful after my very bad candy bar thing... I'm 153 today. Went for a run today and I hurt from this weeks workouts. Thanks Belinda :). Have a great night everyone. Oh do u need our water for today? If u do made it to 100.
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    I'm at 151 today ...up a bit, but good and sore from working out again, so I'm on the right track! Thank you all!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 153.8 so that puts me down a pound! I was lower at some point last week but am happy to be under 154 still after eating out so much this weekend
  • unhinge
    Options
    Fruits and Veggies:
    Cherries
    Apple
    Celery
    Grape tomatoes
    Spring Mix Greens X 2
    1/2 Cucumber & 1/2 Red pepper

Workout done!
    So proud of myself. I have been lifting pretty heavy for the past 14 weeks. I did not have any 5 lb or 1 lb dumbbells so I used my 8 pound ones... FOR THE WHOLE WORKOUT!!!! My arms felt like spaghetti for a bit but it's all good :bigsmile:
  • azeria
    Options
    F&V today:
    * 1/2 banana
    * whole cucumber
    * 2 oranges

Exercise:
    Didn't complete today's challenge. I did some major gardening today and my legs were shaking by the time I was done... yet I still did all the laundry and some house cleaning. I'm pooped, sorry team, I meant to make time for the workout too... it was only ten minutes and I should've fit it in, but I'm exhausted. Will try harder tomorrow.
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Same for me Azeria, I worked on laying the patio yesterday, and couldn't face doing arm exercises :frown: Sorry team

I ate: a tomato, bananna, bell pepper, orange and watermelon
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Hello everyone I spaced reporting last night... Sorry. I did get in my workout and has a whole cantaloupe so I'm not sure how many servings that is, and I had a serving of corn, and green beans and tomatoes. :)
  • azeria
    Options
    Hi, Team!

I'm officially back in business. I almost forgot that I had aa workout to get done, with a team depending on me, but I got it done! I must tell you, I'm certain that I looked quite ridiculous while I attempted the bear walk...even my cats were looking at me as though I was crazy! haha!

F&V today:
    * 4 slices of tomato
    * 2 hands full of green peas ffresh from the garden (mom and dad's that is)
    * 2 whole cucumbers
    * 1 whole banana

I think that's it for today! Tomorrow is my dad's bday, so I'm going there for supper. I have no money to get him a gift though... I might already have a card I can give him, I think.

The next day, thusday, will be my fiance's and I's anniversary... 7 years (4 of them engaged)
  • unhinge
    Options
    Good evening all,

Great job today azeria, you are certainly back. I don't think anyone saw me doing the bear walk, not even the dog!

Exercise done.
    F&V:
    Cucumber 1/2 + 1/2 bell pepper
    Spring greens
    Tomatoes
    Carrot
    Cherries
    Celery
    Raspberries
    Zucchini
    stir fry frozen veggies
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    I'm pretty sure grown ups shouldn't be doing the bear walk... it just looks too silly!:laugh:
    Workout done had: a banana, 2 tomatoes, chili beans, watermelon & grapes
  • azeria
    Options
    Hi, Team!

Well, I didn't get a chance to complete the exercise challenge today. But, boy oh boy, did I ever eat some veggies... haha. I helped my parents make a sign for the cucumbers that they are trying to sell.... I love cucumbers!

F&V:
    * 1 banana
    * estimating 4 cucumbers (could be more)
    * garden carrots (estimating at least 2 servings)
    * tomato slice
    * small potato

Also, my order from Body by vi just came in... I'm starting tomorrow... I'm a little worried about it, I never do these fad diets, but I thought I needed a boost to get out of my plateau... I'm actually hoping that due to all the vitamins in the shakes, I will get energy again.. apparently, that happens... I will believe it when I feel it!

TTFN
  • unhinge
    Options
    Workout completed, I made it through 3 rotations!!

F&V
    Blueberries X 3 probably more (I bought some at the growers and they all didn't make it home) :))
    Spring mix greens
    spinach
    celery 1/2 + 1/2 red pepper
    tomatoes
  • sundance2032
    Options
    I'm with everyone, bear walk is for kiddos :) my daughter was laughing so hard. She even corrected me to do it her way. I dis my workouts yesterday and today. I ate an apple, watermelon, green beans, beans, carrots n cucumbers yesterday, and today I ate an apple, banana, cucumber x2 (love my guarden) okara and green beans.

My sister went into labor tonight, she is not moving alone very fast so they think within the next day I'll be an aunt again :). She was due on the 3rd so she is overdue and Jake is just being stubborn :D.
  • azeria
    Options
    Today's exercise complete! Woo hoo.. I keep forgetting, until the last minute. However, I got 'er done!

F&V:
    * watermelon
    * 2 whole bananas
    * 2 whole cucumbers
    * a bowl of popcorn too... (if that counts for anything... it is technically corn)
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Congratulations Auntie Sundance! .... @ Kris, Blueberries....Yummmmm, We planted 19 bushes last year and got a few off them this year, maybe next year we will have a good harvest. Right now we have concord grapes coming in by the ton!!! I'm going to make jam tomorrow..... maybe wine next time :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Workout done yesterday (3 rotations) and today

F&V Yesterday:
    watermelon, banana, 2 tomatoes, lettace, peach & grapes
    today:
    peach, banana, grapes, tomato, potato & watermelon
  • unhinge
    Options
    Yeah Team!

Comgrats to you sundance!

Workout completed for today
    F&V