My last day today...

Options
misskatibear
misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
So it's my last day of the shred today, is it anyone else's too?

I'm kinda sad, and happy! It's weird. Sad because I need to move onto something else which sometimes scares me, but HAPPY because OH MY GOD. I DID IT! I never stick to anything, honestly this is the first time I've been so dedicated to something.

I want to post 'progress pics' but they are in underwear since I don't have a bikini and that's not allowed right? They are on my profile though, although I don't think you can tell much difference.

I haven't relied on the scales much because I get so many different readings so i've relied on the tape measure instead. Here are my results:

Neck Start: 12.6"
Neck Finish: 12.3"

Waist Start: 34"
Waist Finish: 30.9"

Hips Start: 39.9"
Hips Finish: 38.5"

Thigh Start: 25.5"
Thigh Finish: 23.5"

Calf Start: 14.7"
Calf Finish: 14"

Chest Start: 33"
Chest Finish: 30.6"

Bust Start: 37.5"
Bust Finish: 36"

Upper Arm Start: 12.1"
Upper Arm Finish: 11.2"

Forearm Start: 9.5"
Forearm Finish: 9.6"

In total that's a 12" loss if my calculations are right!

Have you seen positive results? I've found that I've fallen in love with Jillian a bit, hehe.

Replies

• VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My weight hasn't changed much but my measurements have and I'm not even done yet.

Congrats on your results. Great job! I think I want to try Ripped in 30 which everyone else seems to be jumping into as well. I'll look for the DVD over the weekend.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the awesome results! I still have 7 days left of 30DS. But I'm looking forward to posting my final measurements, photos, whatever. :)
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Nice results!

I'm enjoying a little break before my next commitment to Jillian, but in the meantime, I've been working on those pushups - still my Achilles heel. I'm hoping for the next time around, I can try to do proper pushups instead of the ones on my knees.

I would like to see the scale move a bit too. I know measurements are so important, but I'm about 7 pounds away from being in a good BMI range from those calculators. I really want to hit that milestone badly.
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 3, Day 10! I am finally done!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I celebrated finishing by buying some new bras today - those inches I lost off my bust made it a necessity.