Replies

• lorasalim
    lorasalim Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in Mondays :)
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My personal weigh in is on Thursday or Friday depending on my running schedule (I try not to record weight after a run as I can lose 5 or more pounds just from running). I'm not sure that the day matters as long as we are supporting each other in our efforts.

This weeks challenge from Nat was to burn 7000 calories. I hope we still have tomorrow because I am currently at 6056 and need another day to get there. It has been an odd week for me with my wife away and the dog and I running together. Spent less time on the eliptical and the weights..... How are the rest of you coming with the challenge?
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sounds great i have loved this one Nat really helped me this week but then again she is a help everyday i have just over 800 calories left but i know i wouldnt have done half as many if it wasnt for this challenge :)
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!!

A weigh in is a great idea :) I'm happy to weigh any day you guys like :)

In terms of the challenge to burn 7k cals it's until Sunday :) Sunday included I take my weeks Monday -Sunday

Your all doing awesome! Just to update you I've hit my 7k burnt I think my total stands at 7656 if I remember rightly!

Your all doing amazing, can't believe how far some of you have pushed yourselves :)))

Xxxx
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Well I just crossed over the 7K mark today.....7091 for the week! WooHoo! I am thinking I will try this same challenge again for the coming week....anybody else game?
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well I just crossed over the 7K mark today.....7091 for the week! WooHoo! I am thinking I will try this same challenge again for the coming week....anybody else game?

I'm deffo with ya :) great burn x

Mine is 7656 for the week :) And still not sure if I'm resting today :)
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    yes me too i have loved doing it :)