Something New....

Options
MissTreese
MissTreese Posts: 15 Member
Is anyone thinking of starting anything new this upcoming week? If so, share it and maybe we can all try it together. For instance, this week I have not eaten anything pass 7pm. It really has not been to bad, but I find myself going to bed much earlier now. But if you have something you would like to try (exercise, eating habits) share it with us so we can try it with you.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• stlinares
    stlinares Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I watched an ep of Oprah called the 7 day vegan challenge. I would have liked to start this past Monday but I have milk and yougurt in my fridge that I didn't want to waste. So, since Monday the only animal products I have been consuming has been the milk and yogurt that's already in my fridge. I should finish up the milk this weekend and go totally vegan (diet wise) starting Monday Aug 13. My goal is 7 days totally vegan.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm off chocolate for the next two weeks until my holiday.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'd be down to stop the eating after 7pm !! I find that's the time when I really have to kick myself to keep away from the snacks!!!
  • Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I last week I cut back on the daily Lattes and Wine. I am shooting for about one of each per week. I do think about them, but I am staying true to my new habit. So far so good!
  • tassiaocalla
    tassiaocalla Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm cutting out alcohol for the next 30 days. WIll let you all know the results and whether I can take on the mammoth challenge!! :) xoxo
  • Krissy027
    Krissy027 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm cutting out alcohol for the next 30 days. WIll let you all know the results and whether I can take on the mammoth challenge!! :) xoxo

Good Luck! I've also nixed alcohol recently - lots of empty calories :)
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just read It Starts With Food, started whole30 yesterday ,no legumes, grains, dairy, or alcohol, for 30 days!
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am doing isowhey shakes breakfast and lunch for the next 10 days before my holiday (have already done 4 days). Its great for your digestive system and I swear it shrinks my stomach because i just cant eat as much in my night time meal which is an issue. Need to wear my bikini!