3 days off

Options
Between work, people unexpectedly sleeping over, extra birthday plans, and camping this weekend, I'm taking an unwelcome 3 day break from Insanity. Will it set me back completely? I just started week 4.

Replies

• phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Maybe start where you left off? I have our anniversary planned at a hotel and I'm taking my insanity with me,lol!
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I missed an entire week, I was away in the middle of nowhere... no internet... no way to play my dvd... just the outdoors, when it didnt rain which really wasnt often ... boo :( but I was on my recovery week. My plan to go back to the beginning of week 4 and do that over again then go into the recovery week. I couldnt imagine just jumping right into where I should be without working into it, especially starting the 2nd month soon. im sure it'll be like starting completely over for me cause it seems so long ago but that's the payment i get for missing.

On the odd week prior if i missed a workout or 2, i would workout on my rest day and try doubling up to make up for the loss.

Do stress over it too much though. Continuing where you last worked out should be just fine!