Getting a tummy tuck after weight loss?

Options
I am seriously thinking about this after I lose. I was just wandering if anybody else was thinking the same?

Replies

• lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate that it will probably be necessary for me too once I lose all the weight. I haven't ever made it that far so I haven't given it any serious thought but I would imagine my road block will be saving up for it. If I have a few extra thousand sittin' around when I hit my goal weight then heck ya! :tongue:
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I lotion twice a day...every morning when I get up and every night. My weight is coming off slowly enough that my sag is there, but NOT as bad as I have experienced previously. I have a friend that lost a lot of weight (over 140#) and she had the saggy skin for several years. I check in and she reports that it is significantly better over time. So...I'm going natural. I do with my hair, too...God given highlights! (yeah...some may call it grey...)

Surgery has way too much risk from my perspective. But I also did natural childbirth...SO I'm a rebel that way.
    No judgement on those that choose surgery. It just isn't right for ME.