OA Podcasts on Itunes!

Options
sncmaddie
sncmaddie Posts: 37 Member
Hi! I will not personally benefit from posting this, but I thought this info might help someone out there. I was on Itunes last night looking at podcasts in the health and fitness section. One can subscribe for FREE to the podcasts from speakers from the Los Angeles area OA meetings. There are over 100 episodes. I just finished listening to one. This might help someone, so I thought I'd recommend it. Take care and God Bless!
~Maddie:wink:

Replies

• theresejoyce
    Options
    I listen to these too and really get a lot out of them. I find they are helpful when I can't get to a face to face meeting.
  • smh19692000
    smh19692000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks for this post. I have just joined this group and it's just the kind of info I was hoping for. God Bless. Xx
  • julesoa
    julesoa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well there is no such thing as co-incidence is there! This made me smile because I've been trying to do some de-cluttering today and listening to OA cd's and OA podcasts kept me going. I have just downloaded some from the OA LA intergroup onto my ipod I love having those inspirational voices talking to me and am going to take them on holiday next time Im away from home to keep me feeling in touch.
  • pinksparklevapor1965
    Options
    the potcasts are wonderful but te phone meetings are so wonderful talking to live people..:drinker: